SOLD: For Sale Cameron Atomica #20

dogman

D5986DB8-6A88-4432-90A1-0829A9FD5E80.jpeg
Throwing some feelers out the so up for sale is my Cameron Atomica. It’s #20. Last one made. Aside from a few tolex rips on the corners it’s in great shape and currently running a quad of NOS Telslas. Prefer local sale in the Mass, Ct or Rhode Island area.
$4,000

Thank you all for the tons of replies but The Atomica is sold pending payment.
I’m going to regret this down the road but I will be listing the Cameron 20 watt CCV prototype also seen in the above pic later this week for those interested in that little beast. Theres a 69 black beauty that needs a new home so I gotta make some room.

Wow, I missed this. Those Tesla power tubes are really good and should help make it sound killer. Way better than the new junk they make these days.

Wow, I missed this. Those Tesla power tubes are really good and should help make it sound killer. Way better than the new junk they make these days.
For sure but unfortunately when I had my tech give it the once over before packing it, one of the tubes was bad. So I ended up having to put the original ARS's back in and giving him a new quad of his choice for the trouble.

Back