SOLD: Kauer Banshee.

itsgoodnow

Hey all,

I am putting some feelers out there on my Kauer Banshee. This is the coolest Banshee I have ever seen. The tag on this guy was 4,500 when I bought it about a year ago. It has legitimately an hour on it. It hurts to put this up because the thing is art. I just could not get the hang of the ergonomics of playing it sitting down. It is an unreal looking and sounding guitar. It has a big sound, feels balanced, and it has a fat neck. This was made pre-plek (#333), and Kauer said they would do a setup with the Plek on this guy for free. Specs and pics below. Looking for SOLD shipped.

• Top: Zircote
  • Back: Spanish Mahogany (neck-thru)
  • Neck: Spanish Mahogany
  • Neck Profile: Standard C
  • 1st Fret = .89" - 12th Fret = 1.01"
  • Width at Nut: 1.70"
  • Fretboard: Wenge
  • Binding: White
  • Scale: 24.75"
  • Frets: 22
  • Radius: 12"
  • Fretwire: Jescar 47095NS
  • Inlays: Keystone
  • Finish Top: Natural
  • Finish Back: Vintage Burst
  • Finish Neck: Vintage Burst
  • Bridge: TonePros Tune-O-Matic
  • Tailpiece: TonePros Stop Tail
  • Tuners: Kluson Banjo
  • Control Layout: 2 Volume / 2 Tone
  • Pickups: Wolfetone Kauer'buckers
  • Weight: 7 lbs, 10.2 oz.
  • Case: Mono M80 Vertigo

Album Link Here

Last edited:
aoyI9Ql.jpg

0Zy7IzT.png

19VnqIq.jpg

Thanks! It’s basically the coolest firebird style guitar I’ve ever seen. The Kauer buckers are really cool. I also talked to Lollar pickups and they said they could make firebird pickups for it in a humbucker housing. I toyed with that but really liked the stock in there from wolfe tone

Thanks! It’s basically the coolest firebird style guitar I’ve ever seen. The Kauer buckers are really cool. I also talked to Lollar pickups and they said they could make firebird pickups for it in a humbucker housing. I toyed with that but really liked the stock in there from wolfe tone

Word. The Banshee is really the only guitar I've got any GAS for....yours is a Grade A + specimen. You into Rival Sons at all ?

Thanks! I think this one kicks some serious ass. It’s funny you mention that. I hadn’t heard of them until I got this guitar and have been meaning to check them out. They rock?

Back