SOLD: KT77, Ruby EL34B STR, Tung Sol EL34B

RedB4Black

Prices are shipped in CONUS, PayPal F&F or add Fees

6 x Gold Lion KT77 - (Matched Quad from Viva Tubes = SOLD, Matched Pair from Tube Depot )
- These are brand new/unused. I purchased recently to install in my Herbert mk3, but never got around to doing so before I sold the Herbert.

2 x Tung Sol EL34 B (Matched Pair )
- These are used with probably no more than 10-20 hours. They were the stock tubes in my Fortin Cali, but I swapped them out for JJ e34Ls which I liked better in that amp.

Matched pair of Gold Lion KT77 and the Tung Sol el34 pair for $115 shipped in CONUS pp F&F or plus fees.

SOLD - 6 x Ruby El34 B STR (Shuguang) - SOLD
- These are used with probably less than 20 hours to be on the conservative side. I bought these for an old Diezel Herbert long ago and used briefly before I sold the amp.

g2t2MP3.jpg

UEJ3Fm9.jpg
8nwA5rp.jpg
H5jX4f6.jpg

Last edited:
So the pair of EL34's are new and the pair of KT77's are almost new?

The pair of Gold Lion KT77s are new/unused purchased from Tube Depot earlier this year. I had intended to install them in my Diezel Herbert but ended up selling the amp instead.

The pair of Tung Sol el34 s were the stock tubes in an amp I had…. Likely somewhere between 10-20 hours on them before I swapped the tubes for others I preferred in that amp

$115 shipped PP F&F or $120 shipped regular PP for all 4.

Last edited:
Back