SOLD: LTD Arrow 1000 Red Satin $700 (new pics)

Yeah, the market is pretty soft this year.. I'll throw in some questions & a free bump.
- Is is a W serial?
- Does it come with a case? If not how would it be shipped?
- Any neck warp / twist or fret sprout?
- Are you interested in trades?

Not sure what a W serial is but I can check when I get home.
No case. It would be shipped how it was shipped to me. Headstock bubble wrapped and/or foam; inside of a triangle cardboard box, inside of a rectangle box. Stuffed with paper between the boxes.

No neck warp and or/not sure about twisted or warped fret sprouts, unless something has happened on its own over the time its been sitting there. Last I checked everything felt straight, solid, level, with no bad frets as far as I could see, feel, and tell.

If anyone is seriously interested in buying I'd be willing to do a video-call-showcase of the entire guitar so they can see for themselves!

Thanks for the inquiry!

W is the World Music factory in South Korea. The 1000 series SHOULD be made there, and they ones they make are generally damn fine instruments. Just checking to make sure (which I have seen) they didn't cheap out and have it (a 1000 series) made in Indo or China.

The serial number will begin with a W if so.

W is the World Music factory in South Korea. The 1000 series SHOULD be made there, and they ones they make are generally damn fine instruments. Just checking to make sure (which I have seen) they didn't cheap out and have it (a 1000 series) made in Indo or China.

Oh yes, WMI. I'm pretty sure it's south Korean I will double check when I get home

It's an Indonesian after all

Back