Sold, please delete

• Thread starter Deleted member 3520
  • Start date
Or else he won't return your message. He wanted my Cameron HG Aldrich, then made a offer and next thing you know.....what's the new thing when you ignore someone? He ghosted me.
Could be worse. My buddy bought the Mezzababrba Trinity he had listed recently, paid for it immediately and was told it would ship that day. He got jacked off for a week with excuse after excuse and the amp never shipped. On top of it, after the amp was sold he still has the listing up and was talking trades etc on the amp he sold my buddy. To make things even worse, my buddy sold his amp in the meantime to replenish funds spent on the Mezzabarba Trinity that never shipped. Not only did he get fucked on the purchase, he also sold the amp and was amp-less. Fortunately, money was refunded via PayPal though he was asking for PayPal gift. No apology, nothing. Buyer Beware!

Could be worse. My buddy bought the Mezzababrba Trinity he had listed recently, paid for it immediately and was told it would ship that day. He got jacked off for a week with excuse after excuse and the amp never shipped. On top of it, after the amp was sold he still has the listing up and was talking trades etc on the amp he sold my buddy. To make things even worse, my buddy sold his amp in the meantime to replenish funds spent on the Mezzabarba Trinity that never shipped. Not only did he get fucked on the purchase, he also sold the amp and was amp-less. Fortunately, money was refunded via PayPal though he was asking for PayPal gift. No apology, nothing. Buyer
Could be worse. My buddy bought the Mezzababrba Trinity he had listed recently, paid for it immediately and was told it would ship that day. He got jacked off for a week with excuse after excuse and the amp never shipped. On top of it, after the amp was sold he still has the listing up and was talking trades etc on the amp he sold my buddy. To make things even worse, my buddy sold his amp in the meantime to replenish funds spent on the Mezzabarba Trinity that never shipped. Not only did he get fucked on the purchase, he also sold the amp and was amp-less. Fortunately, money was refunded via PayPal though he was asking for PayPal gift. No apology, nothing. Buyer Beware!
You mean the friend that agrees to a price and paid me $480 shy of that price so I refunded it? Yes, that happened. The amp didn’t ship, that’s correct, because your buddy never paid. Also, I was in contact with them, so not sure why you continued to hug on his business, maybe he’s a secret lover, who knows. Anyways, thanks for the post.

Also, they didn’t pay gift, I am more than willing to show the screenshots of my PayPal.

Back