Sold, please delete

• Thread starter Deleted member 3520
  • Start date
Could be worse. My buddy bought the Mezzababrba Trinity he had listed recently, paid for it immediately and was told it would ship that day. He got jacked off for a week with excuse after excuse and the amp never shipped. On top of it, after the amp was sold he still has the listing up and was talking trades etc on the amp he sold my buddy. To make things even worse, my buddy sold his amp in the meantime to replenish funds spent on the Mezzabarba Trinity that never shipped. Not only did he get fucked on the purchase, he also sold the amp and was amp-less. Fortunately, money was refunded via PayPal though he was asking for PayPal gift. No apology, nothing. Buyer Beware!
Also, here is the email showing where I not only apologized for the delay, but offered a refund. Both of which you stated I didn’t do.
Maybe you weren’t aware that I was in contact with them.

You mean the friend that agrees to a price and paid me $480 shy of that price so I refunded it? Yes, that happened. The amp didn’t ship, that’s correct, because your buddy never paid. Also, I was in contact with them, so not sure why you continued to hug on his business, maybe he’s a secret lover, who knows. Anyways, thanks for the post.

Also, they didn’t pay gift, I am more than willing to show the screenshots of my PayPal.
Nice spin asshole. I connected you two so was well aware of the deal and have all the emails and screenshots to prove it so piss off. You were fully paid, you asked to be paid gift and that wasn't happening, I vouched for you and you fucked my friend over. It is that simple. You can try to weasel around it any way you want to but we have proof validating everything I am saying. Again, BUYER BEWARE when dealing with this punk.

Nice spin asshole. I connected you two so was well aware of the deal and have all the emails and screenshots to prove it so piss off. You were fully paid, you asked to be paid gift and that wasn't happening, I vouched for you and you fucked my friend over. It is that simple. You can try to weasel around it any way you want to but we have proof validating everything I am saying. Again, BUYER BEWARE when dealing with this punk.
You are mad because your friend sold his amp, bought mine, I refunded them and he is without an amp...

SIlence, peasant.
Fuck off you lying cunt. I like how you blacked out the text because you failed to ship the amp as you promised a couple of times. Rather than ship the amp, you ask if they want a refund. No, they want the amp they paid for to be shipped like you said you would.

Anyway, Carry On.

Buyer Beware of dealing with this clown.

You are mad because your friend sold his amp, bought mine, I refunded them and he is without an amp...
lol...he bought your amp before he sold his. He is pissed you made a deal and continued trying to make different deals after being paid. You promised to ship and day after day never did. You gave one excuse after the other. He sold his amp to replace the money paid on your amp you sold him. I am pissed off at you because I vouched for you. He is pissed off because you fucked him over. You don't have the stones to admit what you did and that is fine. It speaks volumes of you.

Buyer Beware in dealing with Fatbagg

lol...he bought your amp before he sold his. He is pissed you made a deal and continued trying to make different deals after being paid. You promised to ship and day after day never did. You gave one excuse after the other. He sold his amp to replace the money paid on your amp you sold him. I am pissed off at you because I vouched for you. He is pissed off because you fucked him over. You don't have the stones to admit what you did and that is fine. It speaks volumes of you.

Buyer Beware in dealing with Fatbagg
That’s right, giving someone a refund is being a criminal. There isn’t a bad deal on RT about me in the 12+ years I’ve been around. That doesn’t happen by screwing people over. This is NOT me bragging, but Sometimes things happen in life that were not as planned. I’m sorry for your friends stress.

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s right, giving someone a refund is being a criminal. There isn’t a bad deal on RT about me in the 12+ years I’ve been around. Sometimes things happen in life that were not as planned. I’m sorry for your stress!
I am fine, you are the one with the problem...lol. When you list an item for sale, get paid and tell buyer you are shipping that day and don't, then continue providing excuses day after day for not shipping and this goes on for a week it is shady. Once you were paid you went dark. Again, it's on you and says a lot about your character. You lied and mislead continually and have yet to man up about it. Again, BUYER BEWARE.

I am fine, you are the one with the problem...lol. When you list an item for sale, get paid and tell buyer you are shipping that day and don't, then continue providing excuses day after day for not shipping and this goes on for a week it is shady. Once you were paid you went dark. Again, it's on you and says a lot about your character. You lied and mislead continually and have yet to man up about it. Again, BUYER BEWARE.
It’s apparent he means a lot to you. I’m sorry that my mother wound up in the hospital and I had to leave to care for her. Next time I’ll tell her it’s bad timing. What I won’t do is apologize that my priority was refunding your friend and caring for my family. They come first, if that is disagreed upon the we are on different levels in life and have no business speaking with each other.

It’s apparent he means a lot to you. I’m sorry that my mother wound up in the hospital and I had to leave to care for her. Next time I’ll tell her it’s bad timing. What I won’t do is apologize that my priority was refunding your friend and caring for my family. They come first, if that is disagreed upon the we are on different levels in life and have no business speaking with each other.
The old default and spin again. You mentioned all week you were selling stuff. You said you had things coming in and going out constantly at the time. You could have dropped off, scheduled pickup, communicated but you didn't. You talked about shipping and receiving other stuff during this time. You said the amp was boxed up and ready to go upon payment which you got quickly. You mentioned nothing and you easily could have. You just kept saying it was shipping today....shipping today, will go out tomorrow...etc. That is all on you man. You handled this situation terribly and you know it. You can spin and twist any way you want but those are the facts, we have the screenshots proving everything. We know it, you know it, no need for you to keep trying to defend. You had plenty of time to hunt for Cameron's etc but no time to ship an amp in a week that you were paid for. Again, that is on you and I will leave it at that.

The old default and spin again. You mentioned all week you were selling stuff. You said you had things coming in and going out constantly at the time. You could have dropped off, scheduled pickup, communicated but you didn't. You talked about shipping and receiving other stuff during this time. You said the amp was boxed up and ready to go upon payment which you got quickly. You mentioned nothing and you easily could have. You just kept saying it was shipping today....shipping today, will go out tomorrow...etc. That is all on you man. You handled this situation terribly and you know it. You can spin and twist any way you want but those are the facts, we have the screenshots proving everything. We know it, you know it, no need for you to keep trying to defend. You had plenty of time to hunt for Cameron's etc but no time to ship an amp in a week that you were paid for. Again, that is on you and I will leave it at that.
You are really invested in him, that’s super cute.
I’m not going to continue this debate, if you would like to discuss, message me. I will give you my number and your friend and I can talk if that what needs to happen.

You are really invested in him, that’s super cute.
I’m not going to continue this debate, if you would like to discuss, message me. I will give you my number and your friend and I can talk if that what needs to happen.
There is no debate. That is funny that you think there is. The truth and facts are all laid out, in real time, via screenshot. You didn't have the stones to discuss anything originally, what changed aside from the fact this is now public? I see you are trying to save face and just can't bring yourself to admit you handled this wrong. I can't force you to have character or integrity. You have had ample time to reach out and apologize, email, whatever and you failed to do so. At this point, you don't give a shit about what you did, you are just trying to put on a show and save face so you don't look like so shady to anybody coming across this thread. At this point, the only thing you can offer that isn't pathetic is an apology and that appears to be out of your grasp. I don't need to message you, I already did when this all went down and you went dark. You know it. Remember, screenshots...

None of this matters, to anyone ready, the amp sold.
There is no debate. That is funny that you think there is. The truth and facts are all laid out, in real time, via screenshot. You didn't have the stones to discuss anything originally, what changed aside from the fact this is now public? I see you are trying to save face and just can't bring yourself to admit you handled this wrong. I can't force you to have character or integrity. You have had ample time to reach out and apologize, email, whatever and you failed to do so. At this point, you don't give a shit about what you did, you are just trying to put on a show and save face so you don't look like so shady to anybody coming across this thread. At this point, the only thing you can offer that isn't pathetic is an apology and that appears to be out of your grasp. I don't need to message you, I already did when this all went down and you went dark. You know it. Remember, screenshots...
I seem to recall JUST posting an email where I apologized for the delay AND offered and refund to the buyer, which isn’t you. This is you feeling tough and worth something. However, it’s childish and you are arguing someone else’s battle than was settled, with nobody losing any money or item.

None of this matters, to anyone ready, the amp sold.

I seem to recall JUST posting an email where I apologized for the delay AND offered and refund.
Yet, you are still coming to the aid of your soul mate.
So, please, shhh.
No, just calling out a shady seller who is always trying to spin things and is immune to truth.

Is this Cameron-modded VM sold? It says sold, but got listed on tgp today for 2300 at 2:00. . I'm confused?

Well...Well...Well...

This sounds familiar...lol. BUYER BEWARE!
2:00 - lists on TGP where there are a million more members...

5:00 amp sells on TGP where there are a million more members...

5:00 RT member upset because his friend got a refund and can’t take it.

You mean the friend that agrees to a price and paid me $480 shy of that price so I refunded it? Yes, that happened. The amp didn’t ship, that’s correct, because your buddy never paid. Also, I was in contact with them, so not sure why you continued to hug on his business, maybe he’s a secret lover, who knows. Anyways, thanks for the post.

Also, they didn’t pay gift, I am more than willing to show the screenshots of my PayPal.

Last edited:

Wow. So what happened? Did the buyer short him$480, or did he just go dark after receiving full payment?

Back