SOLD: PRS CU24 30th Anniv - Violet $2.5k shipped

jkdsteve

For sale, fantastic condition 30th Anniversary version with OHSC

https://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/blog/post/the_story_of_the_30th_anniversary_custom_24
$2,500 shipped in US.

More pictures on request

"Thank you for contacting PRS Guitars. My records indicate that serial #15 2xxxxx is a 2015 Custom 24, with a flame maple top, mahogany back and neck, Pattern-regular neck profile, East Indian Rosewood with 30th Anniversary inlays and headstock veneer, tremolo, finished in Violet, with hybrid hardware and 85/15 pickups."

Attachments

• PRS_CU24_30th.jpg
    PRS_CU24_30th.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
My god!!! The 30th anniversary custom 24s are amazing!!! Man, I am not really a PRS guy, but if I had the spare cash, I would scoop this up so fast!!!

GLWS BRO!!

Which neck carve?

Here you go...

"Thank you for contacting PRS Guitars. My records indicate that serial #15 21xxxxx is a 2015 Custom 24, with a flame maple top, mahogany back and neck, Pattern-regular neck profile, East Indian Rosewood with 30th Anniversary inlays and headstock veneer, tremolo, finished in Violet, with hybrid hardware and 85/15 pickups."

Crazy innit? :-/
Truly. I had one of these and it was definitely the best PRS I have ever played, besides one other. I have played and owned many, and the 30th anniversary was amazing. Sounded epic, especially high gain, tight with harmonics that exploded off fretboard, and had a growl and aggression few others guitars I have owned, had. Who ever gets this will definitely be fired up,especially when plugged into a bad ass high gain monster.

Truly. I had one of these and it was definitely the best PRS I have ever played, besides one other. I have played and owned many, and the 30th anniversary was amazing. Sounded epic, especially high gain, tight with harmonics that exploded off fretboard, and had a growl and aggression few others guitars I have owned, had. Who ever gets this will definitely be fired up,especially when plugged into a bad ass high gain monster.
Well, I had to sell the MESA JP2C because this didn't budge :-/

Back