SOLD: PRS DGT Private Stock

itsgoodnow

Hey All,

Thinning more guitars out. Had to make a list of gear last night for insurance and realize I just have too much stuff lol. Link to album at the bottom.

This is a Private Stock DGT. It was displayed at the 2013 PRS experience. The color is Aqua Violet, but the blue has faded out making it sort of a purple to a blue edged burst. Honestly, incredibly cool and better looking after the fade. The top retains the blue in the grain a bit and it makes this immense 3D quality that does not translate to pictures. The top is just killer. Body is swamp ash. The backplates match the top.

The neck is ziricote with ebony binding that goes all the way around the headstock. Side dots are mother of pearl. Inlays are etched birds in pearl. Has the original DGT Pickups. The tuner buttons are ebony. Comes with the brown leather private stock case with case candy and PS certificate.

Condition is excellent. I basically never call anything mint out of caution but this is in fantastic shape. Sold. Thanks.

Album Here

Last edited:
Thanks man. I am pretty picky with guitars in the looks department and have passed on a ton of PS models over the years. I own 3 and all of them are unique but having 20k+ in 3 guitars is a bit much so I went with the one I have owned the least amount of time.

Back