***SOLD*** Roccaforte HG 100

ibenhad

It's time. You all know what this is and if you don't you really should. LNIB Roccaforte HG 100. This amp is built like a tank ( yeah I know zip tie mania) and yes by a skinny jean wearing left handed cat lover however, this is the real deal. Marshall tones look no further. This amp is LOUD... Does have an amazing master volume. I never play it and yes it lives in it's box. Never played out live and it should be. If I didn't have 2 other Rocca's it would be staying but alas it's time for someone to enjoy this amazing amp. 2K plus shipping and any other fees. It's the one in the middle and the tolex is perfect.

9gYIEaD.jpg

I know clips help so here is a hilarious video and a statement from the guitarist.

"I used mine on this track for the leads, one rhythm track, and the cleans (I didn't change the amp settings, just guitar volume) on this tune if you want to check it out. I was playing a Les Paul, and used a Mesa recto cab with v30s. (the other rhythm track is a Soldano Avenger)"

Some of the most underrated amps out there from a serious character. I remember visiting the original Tone Merchants to check out what was then pretty exotic amp offerings and I’ll be damed if his 100 water wasn‘t the most badass thing there.

Killer amp, GLWS!

I had Him mod a JMP for me and if you think his internet persona was wild you should have seen his shop. It was hard to believe the inside of his amps came from the bench they were built on.

Studiodunn that's funny and I don't doubt it. I always felt that way about videos of the Friedman bench. Looked like someone throw up burritos on it. I guess if it sounds good who cares. Just makes me laugh at some of these workspaces that amps come from. I wonder what MC's bench looks like.

I wonder what MC's bench looks like.
When I picked up the amp in my avatar from him he was living / working in an appx 10 x 10 storage space with an upper loft to sleep in. When he opened up the door It looked like a bomb went off inside, shit everywhere with a workbench 5" deep in parts and shit. I went and got a tetanus shot after I left.

BTW sorry to derail your for sale post hahahahah That's a pile of killer Roccoforte's you have there, that's gonna make somebody happy

I know clips help so here is a hilarious video and a statement from the guitarist.

"I used mine on this track for the leads, one rhythm track, and the cleans (I didn't change the amp settings, just guitar volume) on this tune if you want to check it out. I was playing a Les Paul, and used a Mesa recto cab with v30s. (the other rhythm track is a Soldano Avenger)"

That was SOOO funny... . . f'in great guitar tones though :)

Eric

i'm currently plotting and scheming as i've wanted one for awhile but no solid plans to purchase yet. I know that doesn't help but there's some definitely rocca love.

Someone is going to be very happy. Thankfully I have 2 more. Some get the greatness of these and some do not. This guy gets it.

Back