Sold: Sound Dampening blankets 95"x56" (5 blankets) PIC ADDED

bhuard75

Sold: Sound Dampening blankets 95"x56" (5 blankets). $x (for all 5) plus actual shipping. I'm currently only accepting Zelle as a payment platform. Blankets are clean and in excellent condition.
Price does not include dog.

Last edited:
So the blankets are clean but the pup is bare assing one of them. Got it.

However, I am moving and might be able to use these in my new space. Do you know the maker of yours? Have never had sound dampening blankets before.

I am not interested in the maker because I want to buy from them by the way. Interested in yours. Just want to read up a little bit on them.

Last edited:
I would nick name your dog "blanket" but someone might think your doing the moon walk and wearing one glitter glove.

LOL

My dog is a trouble making asshole LOL
I KNOW the language u speak, lol, Ha, we have been breeding blue frenchies for 10 years now. Actually they all have been good, but ya, a couple through the years were OVER inquisitive if u catch my drift .:unsure:

I KNOW the language u speak, lol, Ha, we have been breeding blue frenchies for 10 years now. Actually they all have been good, but ya, a couple through the years were OVER inquisitive if u catch my drift .:unsure:
She makes sure I catch her drift all the time. MAHHHN, She can stink. Joking aside I'm glad she's hyper inquisitive and full of character.

So the blankets are clean but the pup is bare assing one of them. Got it.

However, I am moving and might be able to use these in my new space. Do you know the maker of yours? Have never had sound dampening blankets before.

I am not interested in the maker because I want to buy from them by the way. Interested in yours. Just want to read up a little bit on them.
@ Fek
"bare assing" that was EF'ing funning! That was a good laugh and going to use that when I can. The manufacture of the blankets is Audimute.

"BARE ASSING" is a service now you can get with these blankets. $5 per drag.

Back