SOLD: Wizard MCII KT150

itsgoodnow

Hey All,

Up for sale is my Wizard Modern Classic II KT150. This is the blacked out head version, 150 watt power supply and loaded with KT88's. This thing sounds excellent, but, I have 3 Wizards currently and am clearing out a lot of gear that is redundant for me. This does not have a scratch on it, looks killer, sounds even better. The amp is still incredibly tight and percussive, but the KT section changes the sound signature a little in the eq to change the frequencies that cause some people ear fatigue. Wizards are already loud and a 150 power section will basically blow your dick off. Master volume, as with all Wizards, is killer and at conversation levels the amp still brings it. These are 5,300 new from Rick plus 200 shipping (with a long wait). Asking SOLD shipped and pp'd to your door. Local to Arizona so if anyone is here or wants to make a road trip I'll reduce the price so you aren't paying for shipping. Any questions or concerns just shoot me a message.

Album Link Here

Last edited:
Full disclosure I am not the first owner of this one. When I quoted one out from Rick he said the 150 watt KT version was 5300+200 shipping. On the Wizard site the MCII (non KT) 100 watt MCII is listed at a shade under 4895+shipping. So I am unsure if the regular EL-34 MCII in 150 watts is also 5300, but this one costs more than the standard MCII 100.

Last edited:
Back