SOLD

Fellow homebrewer-that-hasn't-brewed-in-a-while-WTF-it's-a-pandemic...bump. :thumbsup:

I need to find the Zhukov/Hunahpu recipe...I used to brew for CCB.

I think we may have talked before. Hunahpu is my favorite non-BA stout.

smashedguitarist... the first beer I ever brewed was a porter, we named it "604 porter" because that's how much it cost me to brew 5 gallons. lol That included the equipment costs...etc.

Alright...new price. If it doesn't sell before the end of the weekend, I'm destined to keep it and will take it off the market. I'm on the fence, about selling it anyway but there's a guitar I want and it's pricey. lol

$2,800 shipped in CONUS

Yeah. I am a big fan of brown ales. Sam Smiths nut brown ale and Hobgoblin are a couple of favorites. About the amp, I have an aquaintance that has a recording studio or venue. He has a stack of amps that anyone would want to try. He told me the Purple nightmare was the best of the bunch by a longshot. Good luck with the sale

Attachments

• amps.jpg
    amps.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 55
Yeah. I am a big fan of brown ales. Sam Smiths nut brown ale and Hobgoblin are a couple of favorites. About the amp, I have an aquaintance that has a recording studio or venue. He has a stack of amps that anyone would want to try. He told me the Purple nightmare was the best of the bunch by a longshot. Good luck with the sale
Hobgoblin is my favorite! Excellent stuff with good content.

Back