SOLD

FourT6and2

Mint condition
Black or original white headshell with nameplate (black pictured)
Jewell-style pilot light (original included).
Original tubes
Footswitch

$3,000

untitled_by_haftelm_deic8wo-fullview.jpg

untitled_by_haftelm_deic8xj-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Those damned pads.... The black headshell looks badass. I feel like the Cali would have sold out so much faster if they weren't white. The white has grown on me, but it was obscene when i first saw it.

Where did you find the headshell? Im trying to find the right size/one
I got the one in my pic above from Mojotone. It's one of their standard builds. Measurements are almost identical to the Cali stock headshell. The pain is drilling the holes for the chassis. Also, the Mojotone has a little lip on the bottom that I had to put a small shim along the front (inside the headshell) to elevate the front of the chassis so the toggle switches wouldn't rub against the lip. Not a big deal, but thought I'd mention as it's not 100% the same. I didn't need to cut the inner flanges as mentioned above.

Don’t do it! Baddest-ass Marshall-ish high gainer out there, and I’ve owned just about all of them. 50 Watts of total annihilation. GLWTS, OP but i’d advise against it. 🤘🥳

Yeah it's a great amp but I'm moving and gotta get rid of some stuff. Would hate to just throw it into storage and forget about it. Someone buy this thing and crank it.

Back