SOLD

MetalHeadMike

2021 Wizard MC25 with effects loop. One month old--as new condition. Will smoke most 50 watt and many 100 watt amps. All the glorious tone and articulation of the big boy Wizards in a small package. Incredibly punchy, with loads of upper mid grind (Actually has more upper mid presence than the MCIIs I've owned). I've owned 5 Wizards and this has the best low volume tones out of all of them. Brings the goods at bedroom volumes and smokes when wound up. There are three pull boosts; two on the Rhythm ch and one on the lead. The Rhythm ch can get as much gain as the lead but has a slightly different voicing and feel.

SOLD

Ships with original box, power cord, and custom built Koolcat footswitch.

UOyFZVCl.jpg

IabR8wol.jpg

aV4lS7Ql.jpg

z7thtD0l.jpg

cekI3R3l.jpg

Wim0cgYl.jpg

fGV9KEnl.jpg

8wXMme6l.jpg

gZAFVmvl.jpg

Last edited:
Epic amp...unless Rick switched it up there’s just one pull “boost” function per channel, the other one just switches the channels manually 😏

GLWS RE the 50 / 100 watt comparison, I just did a first rehearsal with a new band, pretty loud with a drummer that hits hard and brought only my Wizard piggy back 1x12 and the MC25, no pedals....it was way more than adequate and was actually too loud per the bass player. Guitar player told me after that he really wishes I didn’t bring that amp because now he has to find one.

Epic amp...unless Rick switched it up there’s just one pull “boost” function per channel, the other one just switches the channels manually 😏

GLWS RE the 50 / 100 watt comparison, I just did a first rehearsal with a new band, pretty loud with a drummer that hits hard and brought only my Wizard piggy back 1x12 and the MC25, no pedals....it was way more than adequate and was actually too loud per the bass player. Guitar player told me after that he really wishes I didn’t bring that amp because now he has to find one.

its a 2021 MC25... Rick probably put the Black Cat mod on the rhythm master....it’s not labeled but it is like second boost on the rhythm channel. He puts the mod on MTLs and MCs it seems. I had it on my 2018 MC2 and I didn’t know about till about a year after I bought it. lol

its a 2021 MC25... Rick probably put the Black Cat mod on the rhythm master....it’s not labeled but it is like second boost on the rhythm channel. He puts the mod on MTLs and MCs it seems. I had it on my 2018 MC2 and I didn’t know about till about a year after I bought it. lol

Exactly this. It's a second unlabeled boost on the rhythm. My 2020 MCII had it, the recent Hybrid had it, and this MC25 had it.

Haha prob why Rick has hit me up to send mine back for updates 😏 Learn something new everyday. These amps are nuts, somebody is going to be very happy

Exactly this. It's a second unlabeled boost on the rhythm. My 2020 MCII had it, the recent Hybrid had it, and this MC25 had it.
So how far out there does the second boost take it? Funny I’m hesitant to even mess with the amp sending it back to Rick for updates, but that seems like viable addition...wonder if he re voiced it? Congrats on the quick sale too

Back