Soldano SLO Mini Amp Head and Bogner Ecstasy Mini Amp Head - Sound Demo

The Soldano SLO mini is really temping. Wish it had two gain knobs for each channel, so I could mode them to be footswitchable, but I know that kind of misses the point of these, but still would be cool.

The Soldano SLO mini is really temping. Wish it had two gain knobs for each channel, so I could mode them to be footswitchable, but I know that kind of misses the point of these, but still would be cool.
I know what you mean! Me and my other guitarist said same thing. He ordered the Bogner and the Soldano mini heads and we're going to test them out.

I know what you mean! Me and my other guitarist said same thing. He ordered the Bogner and the Soldano mini heads and we're going to test them out.
I can’t wait to hear your thoughts. Interested in getting one for home use to run thru a pair of Bogner cubes with a delay in the loop.

Very curious to hear your thoughts on the comparison. From the videos, The Soldano mini is sticking out to me, as I like it’s clarity, but the bogner seems to have a touch more warmth.

Just got the Bogner in a package deal, wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

It's actually decent. Doesn't exactly sound like my Ecstacy but it really is thick and gainy.

Back