Some videos to introduce myself to those who don't know me

Jim Soloway

For those of you who don't know me, I've been playing solo guitar for longer than I car to remember. I just started recorded videos a couple months ago, so here are a couple things to introduce myself. The first was my first video. It has some issues with the synch, but the sound is pretty good. The second was done on my new Mac and is a bit more together technically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Otn-uRdo1I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpmYODAarXc

EDIT: And the setup in all of my videos is the same: a Headstrong Lil' King 1x12 amp; mic'd with a Shure SM57, through a Centrance Micport Pro interface.

Hartmut":k0aqmunp said:
This are very sweet looking guitars!!! :thumbsup: Who is the builder?

Just some old fart in Oregon.

And Stephen, I agree, that blue one is very pretty. BTW, I'll be coming up to your area for the SeaTac show in September.

stephen sawall":3q7zry63 said:
It well be cool to see the VENTURES. Well you have a booth / table ?

Yes. I've never done this show before, but I've been doing the Seattle Guitar show and a couple other area events for the last few years and it's gone really well. We're building some very new things for the LA Amp show and I'm hoping that this will give me a chance to try out at least some of them in advance.

I've lusted for a Soloway for several years now, but for some reason whenever I think I can swing it, something comes up.

Great playing Jim, and welcome aboard from a fellow Oregonian. I don't suppose you need someone to sweep up around the shop? ;)

Mudder":1216xzgu said:
I've lusted for a Soloway for several years now, but for some reason whenever I think I can swing it, something comes up.

Great playing Jim, and welcome aboard from a fellow Oregonian. I don't suppose you need someone to sweep up around the shop? ;)

Anytime you want to try a few, just give me a call. I'll make you a cup of absurdly strong coffee and you can check out a bunch of guitars through my Headstrong Lil' King.

Hartmut":23war001 said:
This are very sweet looking guitars!!! :thumbsup: Who is the builder?

OP and his guitars are killer, had the pleasure to have one for a test spin and they are powerful guitars.

hey jim i met you and tried a bunch of your guitars a few years back at mr cultreri's house. amazing guitars wish i had the dough..

I wished I had an introduction like that! Very cool, man. I'd love to do stuff like that but have no knack for it. Fun stuff.

Back