SOON-TO-BE-OWNER of a sweet, new Uberschall

Ventura

Hello Fellow Bognerites!!

Getting my new Uberschall in a couple days and bought this puppy without playing it... I have heard only good things, so I'm wondering everyone has to say about these beauties?

I'm a regular on the Diezel site - I'm getting the Uberschall in addition to some sweet Diezel's already owned.

Namaste,
V.

Not sure about twin jet or the like, it's a brand new in the box with warranty 2007 Uberschall. Found it on eBay, reputable seller, yada yada, just thought I'd add it to the roster and see how she does in the studio. I understand there are some terrific high gain amps out there with unique voicings, so I'm just gonna plug 'er in and give 'er. I had an XTC before, but it was too much finnagling for a head - I like 'em straight up.

Peace,
V.

Ventura":6naui2dl said:
Not sure about twin jet or the like, it's a brand new in the box with warranty 2007 Uberschall. Found it on eBay, reputable seller, yada yada, just thought I'd add it to the roster and see how she does in the studio. I understand there are some terrific high gain amps out there with unique voicings, so I'm just gonna plug 'er in and give 'er. I had an XTC before, but it was too much finnagling for a head - I like 'em straight up.

Peace,
V.

:rock:

They don't get any more straight up than the Uberschall....set it and go. As a matter of fact, they could just get rid of channel 1 on the amp and have a single channel amp around channel 2 and be done with it!

Steve

the cool thing about the new twin jet is u can get a nice crunch on channel one and then go to channel 2 for the serious stuff.

Yo... I appreciate the concept but I have an amp that offers, to my ears anyway, the best crunch out there already - that being a Soldano Hot Rod 100 Plus - so no need to pull a hi-gain, nu-metal amp into that arena as well. I'm good with the Uber delivering sick gain and a unique voicing. That's why I bought it. For crunch, the Soldano does wonders (and it too has a trememndous SLO hi-gain circuit with a nice smooth delivery), and for everything else, including ultra-super-cleans right through to tank-blast thickness, the VH4 and 4S are in hand as well. The Uber will be used either on its own or paired via an a-b-y splitter to another rig, but its purpose is to create a unique tone in my recordings.

I'm looking forward to hearing it.

Peace,
V.

Tone Merchant":3878phaa said:
the cool thing about the new twin jet is u can get a nice crunch on channel one and then go to channel 2 for the serious stuff.

Its all serious stuff to me Rob! I will leave crunch for when I get old :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Steve
:checkthisout:

right on brother :rock:

steve_k":2zbda77r said:
Tone Merchant":2zbda77r said:

Its all serious stuff to me Rob! I will leave crunch for when I get old :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Steve
:checkthisout:

Back