STEEL KAGE is a fucking stand-up dude

Murdoch7621

I know that I'm not sayin anything that lots of you know already, but the man doesn't know me from Adam, aside from some Radiohead tracks that I sent his way. He went out of his way to assist me and those close to me regarding some pretty serious shit, which as it turns out is probably not so serious. That does not lessen the intent, however. He played it off as no big deal, but believe me it was. Kage, I doubt you'd need my VERY amateur martial arts skills in a scrap, but if you asked me, I'd be there. You've made a friend for life, man. No joke.

I don't know man.....he was supposed to put a slice of Original Johns Pizza in the mail awhile back, still waiting on it....

Guess I'll have to collect in person next month ;)

Steve E

Never met the guy, rarely even talk to him on the forums but every time I'm hurting and I post something about it on the forums I get a PM from him that makes me feel better. Probably one of the kindest guys in the world and I appreciate his kindness and sincerity more than you all could imagine! If he were in a pinch I'd do anything in my power to help him out.

I've met Kage last week when I was in New York along with Ralph and they are both great people.

Class act all the way.

i PMed Kage a while back to see if he wanted to review my band's CD, and he said sure. after a while, he sent me a PM back that asked where it was, so i guess it was lost in the mail (or someone got a free copy!!!)
all should be well though...i sent him my last copy (my personal copy actually!) and i really hope he enjoys it! so yea, i think hes a pretty cool guy (always have actually) for taking the time to check out mine and my buddy's stuff. :) i just hope this copy gets to him!

He is a damn good guy for sure. :yes: And Kage, if you read this, I will send a call your way next chance I get. But being in North Dakota, who knows when that will be.

Count me in as a fan. Kage is just flat out a good guy. He's one of the few people I'll pick up the phone and just shoot the breeze with. Had a ball with him once while in town on a business trip. He rendered me completely useless the next day.

Kage is the real thing! Not only that he doesn't get mad when I photoshop his pictures :LOL:

walmart.jpg

Rednecks.jpg

stryper1qqcopy.jpg

oirkatcopy.jpg

happy_birthday2.jpg

Back