Stupid clickbait thread title + YouTube video - any meaningful discussion = fuck off

pffft - I'm often called leftwing here and I'm more far right than nearly all of you. To be rightwing doesn't necessarily mean you have to subscribe the US republican dogma. Rightwing does not mean antivax, anti-science or pro gun. That's just f'tard republican American shit. You don't have to be an uneducated dumbarse to be rightwing.

Last edited:
pffft - I'm often called leftwing here and I'm more far right than nearly all of you.
I might take it back. When I called you leftwing its because you tend towards collectivism as opposed to individualism which is a more rightward notion here in the US. And culturally you are given to establishment narratives which I associate with the establishment left at least. The qualifications of what defines right and left are not always so straightforward.

I think a large portion of the so called left in the United States are actually “right” in that they strongly support authority, corporations and war. They are just not traditionalists.

I might take it back. When I called you leftwing its because you tend towards collectivism as opposed to individualism which is a more rightward notion here in the US. And culturally you are given to establishment narratives which I associate with the establishment left at least. The qualifications of what defines right and left are not always so straightforward.
No conservative would agree with the gender rubbish going on now or the affirmative action crap... If that's establishment as you put it - I'm firmly against the establishment. Also I'm firmly against non-western immigration.

Correct.

The Dems (Australian Democrats) here in Oz was a centrist party (slightly left-leaning IMHO) that was quite-popular back in the day. When Natasha Stott Despoja, their longest-serving senator, resigned in the early naughties the party withered and effectively died.

Correct.

The Dems (Australian Democrats) here in Oz was a centrist party (slightly left-leaning IMHO) that was quite-popular back in the day. When Natasha Stott Despoja, their longest-serving senator, resigned in the early naughties the party withered and effectively died.
Yes originally it was Don Chipp...

Correct.

Imagine letting a female run your country! An absolute indicator of an imminent downfall!

“Here is a hypothesis.”

In the last few centuries we have taken a great gamble. We have begun a grand experiment. This experiment is not the ‘emancipation’ of women: patronising phrase. Women were emancipated enough, thank you very much. The experiment was to let women restructure our great institutions. The risk was that female codes would not only emasculate and demoralise and marginalise men but also denaturalise and demoralise and stress women: and, in addition, that our institutions would be fundamentally changed because power hoarding would be carried out according to female social codes — caring, sympathy, inclusion, gossip, bitchery, reputation-destruction — while the slightly cooler and more humorous male social codes — sink or swim, competition, fisticuffs, bastardy, magnanimity, toleration of eccentricity — would be eased out.

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/05/09/is-the-world-better-with-women-in-charge/

Imagine letting a female run your country! An absolute indicator of an imminent downfall!
She didn't - "the Democrats" here were a minor party that never won government and never looked like winning government. These days they have basically been consigned to history. However the democrats here were nothing to do with the democrats in the US anyway, Not even similar really.

She didn't - "the Democrats" here were a minor party that never won government and never looked like winning government. These days they have basically been consigned to history. However the democrats here were nothing to do with the democrats in the US anyway, Not even similar really.
I always hoped Australia would not stand for bunch of whining, limp wristed wimps!!!

Back