Stupid clickbait thread title + YouTube video - any meaningful discussion = fuck off

There will be bots, too.
IMG_4296.gif

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Its always funny to watch a dem write about meaningful discussion, being lazy and showing signs of mental inadequacies..
There are 15-20 threads on the first page of OT General alone you could try to disprove with your verbal fencing tactics, why wouldn't you choose to pick one and disprove it?
Should be easy, you know, all of it being mis information and all.. You state that the point of discussing something is to actually present a supported viewpoint, but you don't present any supported viewpoint. You just engage in silly drive by observations without meeting any of the criteria that you yourself set for everyone else..
Better hurry and do it while you can, Trump is gonna shut down the internet for everyone who is a democrat as soon as he is elected back into office.. I heard it on "The View" and CNN in the same hour. :LOL:
There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth...
Hordes of locust's, earthquakes and famine..
Democrat cities will be burned to the ground..
Trump will use democrat tears to run new hydroelectric power plants..
And he will use the Russian military to round up democrats and put them in ovens!
Oh..
And he will tweet incessantly!
Long, mean ones!

Dude I'm Australian. I couldn't care less what happens in America, provided it doesn't negatively impact our Australian economy, culture and way of life.
Which it invariably does to various degrees.
Not my problem 333 Million Americans are politically represented by:

i) a convicted old sex pest who panders to the fears and failures of the dumbest lowest common social denominators and
ii) a mummified ancient stooge from a corrupt family who can barely string a sentence together

There's a some stuff about the USA I absolutely love, but even I can see that your 2 party system is the bitch of your Senators who are the real string pullers. Do you know who they are, and why?

Last edited:
Dude I'm Australian. I couldn't care less what happens in America, provided it doesn't negatively impact our Australian economy, culture and way of life.

i) a convicted old sex pest who panders to the fears and failures of the dumbest lowest common social denominators and
ii) a mummified ancient stooge from a corrupt family who can barely string a sentence together

There's a some stuff about the USA I absolutely love, but even I can see that your 2 party system is the bitch of your Senators who are the real string pullers. Do you know who they are, and why?
I'm just glad you said "couldn't care less" instead of that stupid American "could care less" bullshit they get completely wrong which doesn't even make sense.

You are dead right about their craziness affecting us though. Pisses me off. They go off the rails and it infects us all. Yet apparently we can't say anything about because it has nothing to do with us. That's the biggest lie of all. Of course it affects us.

Almost true. The senators are the bitch of banks who are really pulling the strings.

I believe the same thing happens down under but certainly not to the extent it does here. I think politicians ( well banks via politicians) here spend most of their time trying to figure out how to end run around the US constitution in order to enrich themselves with power, money/ control. I think less of that may happen there, but the difference is your politicians are decidedly left compared to the 50% of the US population that doesn’t have their entire head up their ass. So you have a population who is perhaps better represented by your political leaders, even if your population generally prefers to be controlled by those politicians as opposed to being left the fuck alone. Evident by Thumbpicker ( and presumably you) supporting civilian disarmament and dangerously believing there is zero need for you to retain the ability to defend yourself against a tyrannical government or be in charge of your own personal destinies.

I'm just glad you said "couldn't care less" instead of that stupid American "could care less" bullshit they get completely wrong which doesn't even make sense.

You are dead right about their craziness affecting us though. Pisses me off. They go off the rails and it infects us all. Yet apparently we can't say anything about because it has nothing to do with us. That's the biggest lie of all. Of course it affects us.
If it affects you it’s only because your government allows it to. You’re on the entire other side of the god damn planet. If you don’t want to be affected by the most powerful political force in the global community then stay out of the global community. Simple.

We are not affected by Australian politics because what you do pretty much only matters to you.

You think the Israel lobby is running the country ? 🤣🤣🤣
Largely, yes. Why do you think every politician is afraid to go against Israel? Those that tried have been run off and everyone else learns the lesson. Why do you think that universities and media that couldn't get enough "peaceful protest" and "free speech" for St. Floyd/BLM are now literally cracking skulls of the Palestine protestors? Why do you think the US has systematically gone after every country in the mid east that threatens Israeli dominance? Why do you think dumbshit "conservative" republicans are threatening the ICC over Isreal and enacting laws against "Anti-Semitic" (Anti-zionist) speech here in the US which will include the Bible itself? I mean, WTF do you think all this is, a coincidence?

Largely, yes. Why do you think every politician is afraid to go against Israel? Those that tried have been run off and everyone else learns the lesson. Why do you think that universities and media that couldn't get enough "peaceful protest" and "free speech" for St. Floyd/BLM are now literally cracking skulls of the Palestine protestors? Why do you think the US has systematically gone after every country in the mid east that threatens Israeli dominance? Why do you think dumbshit "conservative" republicans are threatening the ICC over Isreal and enacting laws against "Anti-Semitic" (Anti-zionist) speech here in the US which will include the Bible itself? I mean, WTF do you think all this is, a coincidence?
I think you have some wacked out news sources. Either that or you drop a lot of acid. 😋

Biden is as staunch an Israel supporter as they come. The only reason he’s hesitating is because much of his base is horrified by what Israel is doing. And he might fear legal consequences as well. In other words, there is no daylight between them, this is purely political theatre. You could count on one hand the number of elected politicians against Israel.

1715384380891.png

So they actually filled the articles of impeachment. The bitch “conservative” republicans are trying to impeach a sitting President over not giving away US taxpayers money in arms to a little country halfway around the world that should otherwise be of no consequence and people are questioning how powerful the Israel lobby is 🤷‍♂️

Yes, I was told, my apologies :LOL:
Yes Im aware of the corrupted senators, but unfortunately the problem is much worse than that. The corruption is in the Senate, the House, the DOJ, FBI, CIA, the judicial branch, really all 3 branches of govt. and both parties. The same globalist's elites that are pulling strings here through these shitheads are pulling them everywhere including Australia, and most of the European countries. Every country of any means who has any sense of identity is going through it. Been going on a long time, many are just starting to see things get bad enough to start wondering who is actually behind it. The only countries seeing less of it are countries that have strict control over who comes in, but they will inevitably feel the results of their economies getting affected by the downfall of other economies in the global market.
The left/right divide is so great now in many countries that I have little hope it is fixable.
It is what it is....
Carry on

Biden is as staunch an Israel supporter as they come. The only reason he’s hesitating is because much of his base is horrified by what Israel is doing. And he might fear legal consequences as well. In other words, there is no daylight between them, this is purely political theatre. You could count on one hand the number of elected politicians against Israel.

View attachment 310221
Biden is not a staunch supporter of anyone but other Bidens... And only because he uses his own family to enrich him and them.
He is a worthless politician who has spent his entire life being part of everything that is wrong with our system.
The only reason he is concerned about the conflict is due to the upcoming election and how it will affect his numbers.

Back