SUPER COMFY Home monitoring setup thread! What gets you "there?!"

N

Nigel

This current setup with Focal Alpha 80's, an SPL Crimson V3, Yamaha YST-SW150 sub, all on IsoAcoustic stands has me in AUDIO NIRVANA!!!

I believe in our current time, place, and circumstance, maintaining a high level of conscious awareness, vitality, enthusiasm and interest is KEY to our surviving this insane SCANDAL!

Current playlist rocking my world: https://tidal.com/browse/mix/001c260542273fa01b7887bbb03190

Good lord this sounds almost as good as my dad's Snell Type A's, Spectral preamp and Dynaco ST-70's with KT77's! (Sub behind monitor!)

It's so easy to get crazy and clinical, but does your monitoring setup set you on FIRE!? I LOVE THIS SETUP! Can't get away!!!

fullsizeoutput_65b.jpeg

SEE ALSO: Dave was all kinds of lit on the Friday tone talk and gave us all good vibes we miss! Man that was cool!

SW150 vs SW120 I sent to my dad so he can have dual subs (already has a 120) for his Alpha 50's:

IMG_0293.JPG

These things are fucking RAD, can be had for a SONG on eBay/etc. and are used at Ardent Studios in Memphis for MASTERING!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back