Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade

Wizard of Ozz

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/su...tice-marshal-investigate-leak-breach-of-trust

trumpwinning-trump.gif

Libtard heads gonna explode! I can imagine the smell of the 400+lb hambeasts and mayotankers stacked on the steps of the court. Nothing but pink hair, guts hanging over cargo shorts, heavy breathing and BO all around. Nasty.

no-nooo.gif

As much as I love to watch them scream at the sky, play ghandi and light themselves on fire, and clutch themselves while gnashing their teeth, you would think that if their brains were in proper operational order, they would realize that it is simply putting the decision of wether or not it is legal back into the states hands like it should be.
Not that I think any of this was an accidental leak, it was done in February, and Kamala (cameltoe) has a meeting with a huge pro choice group TONIGHT and they are desperate to give all the dem victims something to get really pissed about so they will turn out and vote in the mid terms.
You would think democraps would figure out they were being played after it happens for the millionth time...
But they don't... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Prepare for more "mostly peaceful" mental breakdowns in dem lead cities....
Prepare for all the dem leadership to have complete and utter disdain for anyone who would interfere with the baby slaughtering infrastructure...
Prepare for a wholesale attempt to pass anything that would help the baby killers continue all the way to the point of birth...

You just can't make this shit up.. We are living in some kind of weird cartoon that ends badly and finally the lizard people end up in charge :D

As much as I love to watch them scream at the sky, play ghandi and light themselves on fire, and clutch themselves while gnashing their teeth, you would think that if their brains were in proper operational order, they would realize that it is simply putting the decision of wether or not it is legal back into the states hands like it should be.
Not that I think any of this was an accidental leak, it was done in February, and Kamala (cameltoe) has a meeting with a huge pro choice group TONIGHT and they are desperate to give all the dem victims something to get really pissed about so they will turn out and vote in the mid terms.
You would think democraps would figure out they were being played after it happens for the millionth time...
But they don't... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Prepare for more "mostly peaceful" mental breakdowns in dem lead cities....
Prepare for all the dem leadership to have complete and utter disdain for anyone who would interfere with the baby slaughtering infrastructure...
Prepare for a wholesale attempt to pass anything that would help the baby killers continue all the way to the point of birth...

You just can't make this shit up.. We are living in some kind of weird cartoon that ends badly and finally the lizard people end up in charge :D

Anything to deflect, disregard, divert, change the topics from:

Inflation
Economy
Illegals coming in the Southern Border
Voter Fraud
China-Flu Lockdowns
Vaxes/Masks
Pedo Protection Laws
CRT and Rascism

This is just going to bring out the loony leftist. Just leave it up to the states. If you dont like it move. Why is everything so blown up. I don't think i know anyone that ever had the need for one. So why are so many freaking out? The same people crying about mask are the same people wanting Roe to remain, I don't get it.

Over 42.6M abortions conducted in 2020, surpassing world's leading causes of death​

Last edited:
Some of your mom's should consider hopping on that deal if it's a limited time offer. Usually if the child is 50+ years old that is considered too late term to preform an abortion, but the rules are different if no one can detect activity in their brain.

Some of your mom's should consider hopping on that deal if it's a limited time offer. Usually if the child is 50+ years old that is considered too late term to preform an abortion, but the rules are different if no one can detect activity in their brain.
WTF? CAPS LOCK BUTTON BROKEN?

What’s funny is these liberal idiots don’t realize that they will still be able to get abortions in blue states. 🤷🤦‍♂️🤣

... that's because they never studied, read, or looked at the US Constitution in their "Women's Studies" class in college... and it was not pre-req for all "Gender Studies or Indigenous Peoples" majors.

It's a clear case of Constitutional Law. Any law or right not explicitly spelled out in the US Constitution is left up to the states themselves to decide and enforce. Don't like it, amend the constitution.

But what all these Global-NeoSocial-Marxists want to do is get rid of that document as well.

... that's because they never studied, read, or looked at the US Constitution in their "Women's Studies" class in college... and it was not pre-req for all "Gender Studies or Indigenous Peoples" majors.

It's a clear case of Constitutional Law. Any law or right not explicitly spelled out in the US Constitution is left up to the states them selves to decide and enforce. Don't like it, amend the constitution.

But what all these Global-NeoSocial-Marixists want to do is get rid of that document as well.
Even the guy that supposedly got 81 million votes wanted to overturn Roe v Wade back in 1982... Oops... :LOL:

You shouldn’t be forced to quit your job and sell your house just because you need a medical procedure. Many states will have laws that will prevent non residents from getting medical care to prevent temporary border crossing care. Not to mention out of state procedures will be out of network and not covered by medical insurance even if the term must be ended for medical reasons or due to genetic defects caught early.

It also brings into question the legal standing of birth control, IUDs, condoms, and other preventives in states where it will be deemed illegal.

Y’all are Idiots at denying women the right to care for their own bodies. This also means if you’re raped, you’re literally and figuratively fucked.

It’s disgusting what trumptard has done electing an all conservative Supreme Court that doesn’t understand separation of church and state.

Where the hell did all these protesters with ready made abortion signs fucking come from? Is there some sort of dispatch center. LMFAO.

Where the hell did all these protesters with ready made abortion signs fucking come from? Is there some sort of dispatch center. LMFAO.
Abortion is a big money business. I wouldn't be shocked at all to know they had people ready to do just that.

Abortion is a big money business. I wouldn't be shocked at all to know they had people ready to do just that.
There's no way they didn't as fast as the protests came together. Way too organized. The fact that this happened on the day of Primary elections just drives home how planned it was and how desperate the left is. It's also a glaring example of how fast they will resort to unethical behavior to sway votes. Seriously, people need to wake the fuck up or do us a favor and take a Brody off the Golden Gate.

Damn, I see notifications here for a post I don't even remember making. I'm not going to read through all your guys' weird bullshit, but rest assured I only posted in here because I saw this news story and thought that meant that one fucking tweaker* who talks to himself for 12 pages about how Soy is indeed in all McDonalds, which is Donald Trump's favorite meal, but Donald Trump is not a soy boy because has a special enzyme that neutralizes soy sauce (A fact he knows because he has a scholarly interest in male anatomy and is DEFINITELY NOT GAY) wouldn't end up threatening me with something like, "YOU BEST NOT COME TO OLIVE GARDEN SON, BECAUSE I CONCEAL CARRY A WEAPON IN OLIVE GARDEN, ENDLESS BREADSTICKS ARE COMMUNISM, YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MIGHT HAVE TO DEFEND LADY LIBERTY'S HONOR IN A FRANCHISED EATERY. I ONCE SHOT UP AN APPLEBEES. DON'T TUSSEL WITH ME".* If I had known he would see it and get triggered I would have just left you to your weird shit.

m5AJJ2a.png

But I guess we now give inmates access to the internet like those fucking COMMIES in Scandinavian countries.

*(This could apply to any of you)

...because keeping your legs closed or using birth control is just too much responsibility. And because the taxpayer should pay taxes to the federal government to redistribute it to planned parenthood. Right.

Back