Surreal AKA 100 Video

NS10Fan

Clip times available at youtube if you don't wanna sit through it all! There is some awful playing here, mic clipping on the clean channel, and prolly the worst camera angle possible. Why am I even posting this? My demo skillz are terrible unless I have a clear idea of what I need to do. If you have any "I'd like to hear this" sorta thing, I'd be happy to try.

Didn't even get into the slope knob, "smooth" push/pulls, and very little tone tweaking! There's not much this won't do if you spend the time. Speakers in this are Celestion g12h30s from a distance. :LOL: :LOL: Guitar is my Fender 72 Thinline RI with custom bridge pup by Pete Biltoft (though it's very similar to a SD Distortion).

Wow, thanks for taking the time to post this. I thought it sounded great! Mine should be arriving in a week or so!

Sounded good! :thumbsup:

Wasn't a well-planned in-depth demo but it gives you an idea of how it'd be to just play around with the different channels on the fly. Which isn't a bad thing at all.

wow you have a cool guitar there. you can get a lot of vintage type tones in there. Im not sure if the semi hollow is good for high gain but your making it work.

jerrydyer":32kie5yy said:
wow you have a cool guitar there. you can get a lot of vintage type tones in there. Im not sure if the semi hollow is good for high gain but your making it work.

Yea, long time ago I heard a band playing one with a epoxied duncan distortion through a jcm800 and i was floored. Did the hack screw duct tape for a long time, but eventually got the custom pup in there so you can actually get the top strings under a magnet lol.

I'll try coming up with more concise vids, but again , if y'all have ideas, holler!

Jerry,you really got some great sounding amps.are they foot switchable between the clean and crunch channels?

Gorehog":1ld974sz said:
Jerry,you really got some great sounding amps.are they foot switchable between the clean and crunch channels?

I was doing all the channel switching via footswitch in the vid (clean/crunch/lead). Channel switching is quiet as hell too. :rock: If you head to the 15:00 minute mark in the vid, I scroll through the 3 channels poorly. lol

Gorehog":2ovhelnm said:
Is it a surreal footswitch? Or something else? Thx.

its a standard two button two LED footswitch short to ground but its in reverse for my vactrol switchboard.

Back