Sweetwater Visit

Evil Z06

Hey guys last week my brother and I went to Fort Wayne Indiana from Miami to do a real estate reconnaissance mission and of course we had to stop by Sweetwater.....First off we were super impressed by their classy setup and inventory.The new store is massive and every instrument has their own closed room......Oh it's not just a store but basically a campus.....Down here in Miami all the stores Guitar Center and Sam Ash have limited inventory with basically no high end guitars.....example I have never seen a ESP (Japan) before.....Sweetwater has taken the Apple store approach to where they have all their instruments,amps,pedals,etc out on display for all to play....If you don't see it on the wall because there are to many to keep there and if they have it in stock they will unbox it and bring it down to you so you can play it.....I did this with a $4,500 ESP Horizon.They have over 1,000 pedals on display with guitars stations so you can try any pedal.....oh the staff was super friendly.....well here are some pictures of our visit....enjoy

nQpdzjY.jpg

5ICRLDq.jpg

MoelfIk.jpg

cDPsHHh.jpg

iyYjxde.jpg

YtIETsY.jpg

Q3DczW8.jpg

Q3DczW8.jpg

y20WXPN.jpg

Q2iWich.jpg

5wiotTA.jpg

d3eA7bN.jpg

This monster Music Man Luke III felt the most comfortable to play by far to me

479qj0d.jpg

paRQWTB.jpg

This is the ESP Horizon....This had the best build quality (QC) with no defects that my brother and I could find and the color was insane

jsBswbw.jpg

JPWL85h.jpg

vmBi5jL.jpg

Wow! Would love to go there someday! So many amazing guitars and other gear! Really nice setup!

Thx for sharing!

What an insane experience. I got a chance to play ESP, Music man and Friedman guitars among many others. Needed more time there because we could not possibly even scratch the surface in the time we had there. The sales people were so friendly and knowledgeable which made it even more enjoyable

Do they have a used gear section there? If so, is it decent?
They do and it is great. It depends on what day you check but they had a lot great amps and guitars. Nothing peaked my interest but I am sure they get a lot of equipment coming through. Also have a world class repair facility on site.

Looks like they have remodeled a bit since last year when I was there. More different guitar walls than what they used to have.

My sale guy tells me there is a barber shop/ Cafeteria/workout area......

and for MetalHeadMike, Bea Arthur naked look a likes
:thumbsup:

It is a really cool place to visit. Service is top notch. I bought my last guitar from them and it was the most pleasant buying experience I've ever had

Wow, this place looks great... thanks for sharing! I know they make their money online, so I question how this makes financial sense for them. (especially having people playing around with stuff they'll be selling as "new" online, as I know 'open box' & 'floor sample' kills margin) I hope a lot of their visitors are actually buying stuff, because this place looks NICE. :love:

Back