Synergy Amps and Bogner

jlbaxe

Synergy amps announced they are officially working with Bogner on Facebook today. :D

Think I will definitely be buying a syn2 or a couple and the SLO, Bman, T/DLX and hopefully a Bogner XTC Blue/Red.

Now to pick out a power amp :doh:

jlbaxe":3e7gmbmw said:
Synergy amps announced they are officially working with Bogner on Facebook today. :D

Think I will definitely be buying a syn2 or a couple and the SLO, Bman, T/DLX and hopefully a Bogner XTC Blue/Red.

Awesome news. Thanks for the heads-up.

Rising Farce":2pvwvf0a said:
jlbaxe":2pvwvf0a said:

Awesome news. Thanks for the heads-up.
:thumbsup: I’m ready to jump in now :rock:

One guy posted on their FB to put the Snorkler and the 100B blue channel into one module. That would be killer if Bogner pulled that off.

Nice to see more builders come on board. For power amp I’d say it needs to be something that’ll let you do 6L6 and EL34 like the Randall one did. This way you can sort of use the right power per Preamp.

It is more likely that he will design something new or based off of without trying to emulate the exact circuit of any of his amps. He is a pretty creative guy..

Kapo_Polenton":1u1rirhf said:
It is more likely that he will design something new or based off of without trying to emulate the exact circuit of any of his amps. He is a pretty creative guy..
Yeah that would make sense.

The more I think of it, I think a Syn-1 would be perfect for me. I don;t gig much anymore and when I do it is usually running direct. I could keep it on my recording desk. I have the Henning, Friedman, Splawn and VHT so basically I have 2x EL34 power amps, a KT88 power amp and a 5881 power amp. It's not like I'd be recording more than one module at a time anyway...

(reaches for wallet...)

jlbaxe":16ij2u1m said:

Would be killer to have an XTC Blue/Red..... :rock: they are realistically probably a year away though eh? :doh:

jkdsteve":10oknqbx said:
jlbaxe":10oknqbx said:

Would be killer to have an XTC Blue/Red..... :rock: they are realistically probably a year away though eh? :doh:
Worth the wait.
Orange AD30 and a Mesa Mk (clean/Mk2) would be cool also.

Back