Testing a bunch of Plug In’s - Nameless/NTS/Helix/SD3

JerEvil

Turned off the stock cabs in NTS/Nameless. Used WoS with Fortin cabs, Obsidian model in Helix Native for bass (Darkglass), SD3 “Djent” preset for drums, JST Bass Bus Glue side chained. Helix Native for delay and verb in the little harmonies.

Guitar was my PRS and bass was the Ibanez BTB.

THU with the amp-rig capture thing just dropped today, Jez.

Any chance you might grab it and update the vid?

Monkey Man":3uk1f4fk said:
THU with the amp-rig capture thing just dropped today, Jez.

Any chance you might grab it and update the vid?
I’ll do one for sure when they release it for Slate Digital Bundle. Bummer it won’t play Kemper Profiles as they eluded to.

Well, they reckon you'll be able to send Profiles in and they'll convert 'em in-house for a fee. It remains to be seen how that'll work out.

Steven posted yesterday at BeerGutz that they're working on the Slate version right now, so shouldn't be long, Jez...

Monkey Man":3ed8x6uh said:
Well, they reckon you'll be able to send Profiles in and they'll convert 'em in-house for a fee. It remains to be seen how that'll work out.

Steven posted yesterday at BeerGutz that they're working on the Slate version right now, so shouldn't be long, Jez...
Nice. I asked a few Slate employees at NAMM as well as that Sonic Drive Studios guy and no one will give a clear answer on the Kemper thing.

Correct, Jez.

Seems like everyone including Slate won't go there. To me it looks like a restriction they've placed on themselves in order to avoid an IP transgression, which of course could cost a fortune and possibly destroy Overloud (Slate's too-big IMHO, but wouldn't enjoy the fine or court battle).

Monkey Man":1w86zp6k said:
Correct, Jez.

Seems like everyone including Slate won't go there. To me it looks like a restriction they've placed on themselves in order to avoid an IP transgression, which of course could cost a fortune and possibly destroy Overloud (Slate's too-big IMHO, but wouldn't enjoy the fine or court battle).
Well my fingers are crossed that I’ll be able to convert the Splawn profiles I made!

stephen sawall":1w86zp6k said:
Sounds good
Thanks! LOVE these plug ins for sure.

JerEvil":xu8lc52o said:
Well my fingers are crossed that I’ll be able to convert the Splawn profiles I made!
Well, if things pan out the way they said originally, the worst-case scenario is that you'll have to pay them to have it done.

Doesn't look like it'll be something the end-user will be able to do. I'm guessing that if / when the IP thing is sorted out (if it ever is), you'll then be able to do it yourself.

Back