that unique feeling of liking a new song..

RaceU4her

every so often you hear a song for the first time and youre instantly in love, its happening far less for me lately so when it does happen you gotta enjoy it. this is just amazing both sonically and visually and what great lyrical content. definitely gonna separate these lyrics and put them over one of my riffs

Haven’t heard musical poetry of that caliber since I saw Dylan in concert. Very moving, particularly in the groinal region.

Haven’t heard musical poetry of that caliber since I saw Dylan in concert. Very moving, particularly in the groinal region.

very few have painted a better picture of a situation. i know shes a big truck rider who if she pulls up beside me im gonna be looking up!!

what id give to park in a field with a bunch of cowgirls in daisy dukes rapping about how high their trucks are. that is not happening within 2 hours of me.
brother i feel ya, i live in SE MI (far enough away from Detroit to stay alive). there aren't that many skinny girls within at least 3 hours! in fact, you're better off heading to Indiana or further south then this shit hole!

I'm not necessarily skinny, but I'm like a supermodel 'round these parts'

I’m thinking that there was definitely meth in the green room ( or barn) on this video shoot. That, and lots of ice cold Busch beer. Possibly Milwaukee’s Best. I think I caught a yeast infection watching it, and I didn’t make it past 10 seconds.
In all seriousness, music has always had garbage, but there was a time when there were a lot of good bands. Now days I have to search harder and harder to find anything appealing. It isn’t because I’m old either, it because music suck these days, if you can even call a lot of it music.

i wouldnt mind sitting in some field in the south drinking whisky out of a solo cup with chicks rapping to me about their big trucks :dunno: you all must be stiff fucks

Back