the best "worst" songs

RaceU4her

these songs are so fucking shitty but so amazing at the same time that it just blows my mind. if one of my bandmates came to practice with the "sick new jam" they wrote and then played any of these id probably knock my full stack onto them in disgust, but then i listen back and its so fucking good so i might help them up

Counterfeit by Limp Bizkit is the best nu metal song ever

id probably pick nookie first, but i have no argument over Counterfeit. i remember watching this at my buddies house sophmore year live on mtv, i was already deep into the underground scene and anti everything mainstream but i watched this and was secretly pumped lol, watching back now i understand why, shit kicked ass

my god this is so shitty. but fuck if i aint rocking out to it right now. this dude bagged pam anderson off this shit. you gotta respect that :dunno:

Love me some Nookie. I know it is not popular on this board but I loved Nu Metal. Bizkit, Korn, Slipknot, POD, Staind, etc etc and Disturbed (not really Nu)

Me hanging out with my real RT homies

Gay AF, but watching Chevy Chase is worth it :LOL:

id probably pick nookie first, but i have no argument over Counterfeit. i remember watching this at my buddies house sophmore year live on mtv, i was already deep into the underground scene and anti everything mainstream but i watched this and was secretly pumped lol, watching back now i understand why, shit kicked ass

Boiler was badass too

Back