The end of the world?!

acceptance

IMG_7916.jpeg

According to Jewish tradition, the ashes of a perfectly red heifer cow are needed for the ritual purification that would allow a Third Temple to be built in Jerusalem.

That temple, say radical Jewish groups, must be constructed on the raised plateau in Jerusalem’s Old City known as the Temple Mount, where al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock shrine stand today. Some believe this will herald the arrival of the messiah.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-west-bank-settlers-red-cows-third-temple

Yeah they build that and it’s on like donkey Kong. Raging moslems and Christians. I think they were infiltrated and being controlled anyway. But hey wtf do I know?
Did see a video on the red heifer thing. They have been bred and are exceedingly rare. If they meet the criteria on inspection then they are good to go for sacrifice. The criteria though is pretty crazy for them.

They have a whole mock temple built elsewhere where the;y are training priests how to conduct these sorts of temple ritual sacrifices. Levites, Cohanim. The heifer, sheep, goat, birds, oil, flour, all that. They have every necessary vessel except the ark of the covenant which some say is hidden safely beneath the temple mount while others say it's in Ethiopia....

The specifics on the red heifer is it can't have a single white hair at a certain age, I forget which, but a lot of past hopefuls failed on those grounds before being the correct age for the sacrifice. It's a story that sells apparently cause they run one every five or six years.

They have a whole mock temple built elsewhere where the;y are training priests how to conduct these sorts of temple ritual sacrifices. Levites, Cohanim. The heifer, sheep, goat, birds, oil, flour, all that. They have every necessary vessel except the ark of the covenant which some say is hidden safely beneath the temple mount while others say it's in Ethiopia....

The specifics on the red heifer is it can't have a single white hair at a certain age, I forget which, but a lot of past hopefuls failed on those grounds before being the correct age for the sacrifice. It's a story that sells apparently cause they run one every five or six years.
Holy cow - sounds like a lot of bull to me.

There are a lot of red herrings brought up here... can't they use those?

Last edited:
Back