The end of the world?!

They sure are bothered. But no, because I will think what I want, and would consider it “extremist” for another to impose their will on me or my mind to do otherwise. The best principle I’ve found as the basis for adjudicating any conflict in a pluralistic world is a libertarian notion of property rights. It is the most simple, objective and intuitive principle that I’ve come across, even though at times it may seem to fall short. As such, I would generally consider any ideology or religion that seeks to violently impose its will on another person or their property as “extremist.” That being said, I recognize others have different foundational beliefs, or no consistent principle at all that would define what is to be considered “extremist” — which I tend to think is a stupid establishment buzzword meant to label and control people anyways.
I feel the same way about the word "contrarian."

You were making blanket statements. Blanket statements can never be fully accurate. Don't take it personally. It's not personal.
You've never met a Seventh Day Adventist before, have you? Their community in my hometown was so large they had their own private school.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...8c2e22-a219-11e2-bd52-614156372695_story.html

It's not a blanket statement when groups like this really exist. At worst, I could be accused with fairness of lacking clarity in my initial statement, but yes, groups like this do exist globally, and the Adventists aren't the only players in that game.

You've never met a Seventh Day Adventist before, have you? Their community in my hometown was so large they had their own private school.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...8c2e22-a219-11e2-bd52-614156372695_story.html

It's not a blanket statement when groups like this really exist. At worst, I could be accused with fairness of lacking clarity in my initial statement, but yes, groups like this do exist globally, and the Adventists aren't the only players in that game.
I'm familiar with them. Ellen G White IIRC. It's kind of alarmist to say they should be labeled as terrorists though. I might agree that they are sort of cult like kinda like JW's but terrorists, not in a real sense.

From the mission statement. They interpret the Koran for Muslims and say that those who won’t let them build their temple are “radical.” Then they say this should be a goal of the Israel to do this. I’m sure this will end great 🤣🙄

Geo-politically, the Temple Mount has to be cleared of the Dome of the Rock and the mosques which are presently located upon it before the physical rebuilding of the Holy Temple can begin.

More to the point, and more essential to the rebuilding of the Holy Temple is the desire of the nation of Israel to fulfill G-d's commandment to build the Temple and renew the Divine service. At this moment in time the nation of Israel is struggling with its own identity. Unfortunately there are those who would like to jettison our obligations to G-d and relinquish the Temple Mount to the Moslems.

From the mission statement. They interpret the Koran for Muslims and say that those who won’t let them build their temple are “radical.” Then they say this should be a goal of the Israel to do this. I’m sure this will end great
They aren't in charge of anything though, it's just the desires of a relative handful of people who are hoping for that. Idealistic, not realistic.

Back