The Guitar Guru Network (The fake tracking number scam goes on)

This is his avatar, does this seem like a warning?
mqe3xtmd5xqjvptap1bu.jpg

+1 I’ve purchased a couple of LPs from him with no problems. One arrived with a very minor issue from shipping, he called to apologize for it and quickly made it right. He seemed like an ok dude.

Unfortunately every seller seems like an OK dude right up until they're not

So owner just got one over on me as well....how does Reverb allow this:
Is there a zero star review. So, Keith, owner of this store, agrees to a trade +money from me. "Keith" the owner, sends me an invoice, which I pay immediately, and show him proof of transaction, messages me about 2 days later to say "funds are lost etc, please contact Amex to recover funds", I message him and do as asked. Now I am out $$$ and fighting for reversal of funds. He then relists the guitar on Reverb, I reach out and basically ask " thought we were proceeding, why relist?" Keith tells me, miscommunication, sorry, I'll take it down so we can finish our transaction. Today 3/8....guitar gets relisted...again....so I reply " Still waiting on my Amex reversal, thought we had an agreement?" Keiths reply: "We don't take credit cards" (first reply) " Tried to reverse transaction on our side with Amex" (second reply) "Oh...the funds just arrived" (third reply) So....is it me or am I witnessing credit card fraud? Did my best to be nice, but bad owners are just that. Not worth my time....and still without reversal of charge to my Amex. Oh and his last reply photo....
And I have proof of this entire transaction, people like this need to be exposed, period.

And heres the sad part.....something in my gut said to pause before shipping out my Fender Tele for trade, which i almost did, it would be gone.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 4.36.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 4.36.15 PM.png
    705 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Is there a zero star review. So, Keith, owner of this store, agrees to a trade +money from me. "Keith" the owner, sends me an invoice, which I pay immediately, and show him proof of transaction, messages me about 2 days later to say "funds are lost etc, please contact Amex to recover funds", I message him and do as asked. Now I am out $$$ and fighting for reversal of funds. He then relists the guitar on Reverb, I reach out and basically ask " thought we were proceeding, why relist?" Keith tells me, miscommunication, sorry, I'll take it down so we can finish our transaction. Today 3/8....guitar gets relisted...again....so I reply " Still waiting on my Amex reversal, thought we had an agreement?" Keiths reply: "We don't take credit cards" (first reply) " Tried to reverse transaction on our side with Amex" (second reply) "Oh...the funds just arrived" (third reply) So....is it me or am I witnessing credit card fraud? Did my best to be nice, but bad owners are just that. Not worth my time....and still without reversal of charge to my Amex. Oh and his last reply photo....
And I have proof of this entire transaction, people like this need to be exposed, period.

Sorry that happened man.

That's why this thread will always be up on RT.

People need to know.

And heres the sad part.....something in my gut said to pause before shipping out my Fender Tele for trade, which i almost did, it would be gone.
Wow. What a true professional. That's great Customer Service right there.

tell Amex you aren’t paying it. It’ll get reversed. Lol
I get that, and i have enough proof for transaction to get reversed. But that is beyond the point. I asked for transparency, and a truthful transaction. What if I had sent out my trade right now.....???

I get that, and i have enough proof for transaction to get reversed. But that is beyond the point. I asked for transparency, and a truthful transaction. What if I had sent out my trade right now.....???
Send him a fake tracking number. That'll learn 'em.

Here's one of my run-ins..
Screenshot_20220308-203436_Chrome.jpg

Fucker showed 2 IN STOCK.

Unfortunately every seller seems like an OK dude right up until they're not
Understood, but I’ve never heard anything negative about Mark. Meanwhile I’m still waiting for the new guy to post that “detailed video” with all the evidence that he promised was coming. Doesn’t look like he’s coming back though.

wow man this is nuts. Guy is still doing this stuff to people. Just bad business. Thank God I got my amp from him after a hassle. Never again

Back