The happiest NGD!!!

mystixboi

Dig it!!! Pulled the trigger the other day on this!

Long time Ibanez fan here... I've owned countless Jem's and other Prestige including AZ's. Every since this model hit the market a few years ago, i've been dying to get my hands on one. I found one for sale via ibanezrules.com at a killer price due to a slight finish imperfection, but the guitar is in excellent condition overall. It's my first JS and it absolutely smokes!

It's weird... when I first played it, there wasn't this "a... ha!" moment. There was more of a moment where I looked at the clock and an hour went by without me noticing. This guitar makes you want to just play and play. It sounds killer and plays killer. It feels more like a Strat than an Ibanez and feels like a worn in pair of jeans.

Ibanez JS2450 in Muscle Car Purple
  • Prestige JS 3 piece maple / bubinga neck
  • Multi-radiused neck profile
  • 19mm 1st fret - 21mm 12th fret
  • 250mm Radius
  • 42mm nut width
  • 56mm heel width
  • Jescar 55090 frets (90x55)
  • Alder body
  • Edge bridge
  • Color matched headsttock
  • Dimarzio The Satch Track Chromed single sized humbucker neck p/u
  • Dimarzio Mo Joe Chromed bridge p/u
  • Coil tap and high pass filter push/pulls
  • Chrome hardware
  • MCP - Muscle Car Purple
  • Ultralite Trem Arm included
I would put the build quality and playability right up there with Suhr. This thing is top notch.

I never thought I would be able to get this because it's such an expensive guitar, but due to the slight finish flaws(not really noticeable), I got it at a great price!

All the Satriani models I’ve played always felt great. Easy to play, and those pickups sound good and the ones I’ve played were tight and articulate. There are some really good deals on Satrianis out there, I saw a handful at guitar center a few months back for cheap. I almost pulled the trigger! HNGD!

My jackson.

Attachments

• 5921A604-8307-4970-9FC6-05AEA6E6FA1C.jpeg
    5921A604-8307-4970-9FC6-05AEA6E6FA1C.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 52
Ibanez rules factory 2nd deals are out of this world in terms of value!

I bought an 8 string prestige for less than you could buy an new Indonesian one, and several hundred cheaper then the same model used. Had a little sand through on the back, but due to the way the guitar is finished you dont notice it.

Great looking guitar!

Back