The-Kids' Real MLB/Baseball Thread *_*

  • Thread starter Thread starter The~Kid
  • Start date Start date
The-Kids Flashbacks......



I stand up for my Uncle Leonardo...... Battling Stage 4 Cancer with 6 months or less of time...... He still plays Baseball every day 100% like a champ and it doesn't hold him back ⚾




1000001596.jpg
 
Just as I projected again...... PCA with a 40/40....... And again your 2026 NL MVP *_*


 
Mets need to sweep WA this w/e to stay out of last place
they usually get swept down there

they may have played spoiler in Texas. took 2 of 3 which Texas needed badly :)
 
The-Kids Flashbacks......



June 3rd....


I talked to my Dad about the projections before the season in general...... Preseason PECOTA Projections had the Angels expected to win 67+ games....... I said they would be lucky to win 59+ games at best and here we are with my projections saying they will lose 100+ games this season as of right now and even PECOTA, which I beat last season as well, is too generous here IMO.....





You could just tell given the construction of the team...... But we had hope here in Anaheim non the less..... Oh well, it's just a kids game after all .......







And so it is and so it will be within a margin of error of 3-5 games out of a 162 game season :dunno:









Current PECOTA Projections







1000000221.png








Preseason PECOTA Projections


baseball-prospectus-released-their-pecota-standings-today-v0-9mnnfgsbsoig1 (1).jpg
 
Angels lose 100+ games projected ahead of PECOTA or the "experts".......



Another season of kicking ass beating a Super Computer the size of a Costco *_*


1000001650.png
 
Well I may be half wrong but that means I may be half right.... Cubs are out but White Sox may still make it to the World Series with the Popes blessings *_*


 
Back
Top