The Most Hurtful Words...

BlackSG91

Banned
There is a member on here called @panhead who called me a slanted-eyed Covid carrying GOOK! I would like to say to him...get a LIFE YOO LOSER!!! Who ever talks to a women like that...especially when he calls me a BITCH! What KIND OF FORUM IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep and everything I said was true. Ya foul mouthed lil bitch.

There you go...ASSHOLE!!! Would you like to say that me in person??? You are such a BIG person on the internet but in real life you are a small, petty little man. You want to call me a foul mouth LIL Bitch in person...bitch MAN...little man??? Here is the perfect song for you...LITTLE WHITE BOY...LOSER!!!

How did this happen??? You ASHOLES are ingenious MOTHERFUCKERS quoting my messages...FUCK YOU IDIOTS!!! THIS IS WAR!!!

You are the most ugly evil WHITE pieces of SHIT ON THIS UNIVERSE....YOU ALL DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE!!!

I see you edited/ erased everything you posted last night while you were on the pipe. Nice

Reactions: lll
I see you edited/ erased everything you posted last night while you were on the pipe. Nice
Dude, stop trolling her. You obviously made an account BlackSG9l (with a L instead of a 1) and insist on antagonizing. You really are a douchebag of the lowest order.

Dude, stop trolling her. You obviously made an account BlackSG9l (with a L instead of a 1) and insist on antagonizing. You really are a douchebag of the lowest order.
Youre a lunatic. I made no account. Wtf are you talking about.

:confused::loco:
To be fair, he's probably distracted with worry over his CNN army of "truth-seekers and story tellers" getting their asses beat in Minnesota while on assignment to collect information for "fair and unbiased reporting"

Last edited:
Reactions: lll
On top of that if I had done something like that I would admit it right now. I dont even know how to go about making another account from the same computer.

Being accused of racism at the drop of a hat must be one of our many "privileges". :confused:

Last edited:
Back