The Motocross Nationals start this weekend!!

2024 team Triumph announced.

Swoll, Savagty, Ferry.

IMG_1018.jpeg

Swoll had a few outdoors events where he was FLYING. Once he hits the next level of confidence (and hopefully bonds with that bike) we should see some podiums.
I hope so, it would throw a whole tsunami of shit into the equation. I love when that happens :LOL: :LOL:
I wonder how this is going to play out, aren't all the Triumph guys doing E Coast only?
Wonder if the rules allow them to test/practice at all the same tracks W Coast, but not allow them to get in the actual races?
I mean, if your gonna be race testing, why not do it on the actual tracks instead of the same 3 practice tracks you've been testing on for months?
I have no idea what the rules say about that.. And I have actually looked at them a time or two for other reasons :LOL:

Tomac looks really good, I (I don't know why) was worried about his worrying about his worrying about it :LOL:
I swear he reminds me of a young badass Clint Eastwood from years ago..

Will be at the Detroit SX checking out those new 250s

Stoked that it moved earlier into the season this year
Yeah there is one in Alabama this year too. Birmingham I think.
This could really shape up to be the best year we've had in a long time if everyone can avoid getting injured.

I wonder how this is going to play out, aren't all the Triumph guys doing E Coast only?

Swoll and Ferry (damn, he looks just like his dad!) are 250 East.
Savatgy not in SX, just MX.

Wonder if the rules allow them to test/practice at all the same tracks W Coast, but not allow them to get in the actual races?
:LOL:

I don't know how the rules are, but my hunch is at the least a rider would have to be entered into an event to utilize the approved practice time(s) at that event. I imagine the cost and time to travel around, then make major fab or mods, would be a burden.
I don't know where Triumph has their SMX headquarters & shop. Maybe there are a few tracks close by to shake things down? 🤷‍♂️

Swoll and Ferry (damn, he looks just like his dad!) are 250 East.
Savatgy not in SX, just MX.

I don't know how the rules are, but my hunch is at the least a rider would have to be entered into an event to utilize the approved practice time(s) at that event. I imagine the cost and time to travel around, then make major fab or mods, would be a burden.
I don't know where Triumph has their SMX headquarters & shop. Maybe there are a few tracks close by to shake things down? 🤷‍♂️
Oh Im sure they have an SX track or access to several if they need it. No doubt it would be expensive to go to each for practice sessions, I guess I thought if you were gonna swing for the fences, nobody has done that before but you're right.
Also they probably don't want to show up until they are racing so nobody can start saying anything negative about the whole situation if that rose its ugly head.

Back