The Motocross Nationals start this weekend!!

Yep, good to see
Deano looks fast tonight, Hill too
Track is already blue-groove in spots, me thinks that will favor Roczen.
But Sexton will likely win

May I add that Salt Lake is a crap place to end the SX season… I agree with everyone saying to go back to ending in Vegas.
Yep
Im not sure which one is worse-
SX ending in Salt Lake City, or the outdoor Nationals not starting at Glen Helen..
Methinks the latter :doh:

I lost all interest after Tomac's incident . Unreal

I also like Moto GP and Superbike racing so hopefully I can watch some of that .

IMG_0596.png

Damn, he got hammered in that one.
Lost of respect for him, and for all the great reasons already mentioned. If he stays at Honda they will be a wrecking crew. If he moves on in '24 things could shape up for some great competition for the next few years
I keep seeing Chase is signing with KTM, but it’s just people on the interwebz. Nothing official.

If Ferrandis is physically ready for the Nationals, I think he's got a big chip on his shoulder.
Agreed
I hope he comes out swinging, he has the skills, the endurance, and the mindset, if he can just put all the pieces together. He's a super nice guy too, I think he got a bit of a bum rap from everyone a while back when everyone was booing him. If Star gets him everything he needs (and Im sure they will) and he has a solid first few rounds, he could smoke the field with so many out at the moment.
Sexton is gonna be going light speed, Jett will come in hot for sure, we could still see some stellar racing (I hope)

Back