NoHassle
Well-known member
You cockhead!I'm insulted i didn't make the list. I guess I'm not doing my job to your expecations
You cockhead!I'm insulted i didn't make the list. I guess I'm not doing my job to your expecations
Hey Cunt...I'm THE King...you know that.This poll seems like bullshit.
Who was voting here?
Seems like something royalty would do, like some kind of "king".
I thought you guys weren't big on kings and oligarchy?
No you're just one big hassleHey Cunt...I'm THE King...you know that.![]()

Fuck you!No you're just one big hassle
![]()
4th stooge has entered the chat.Hey Cunt...I'm THE King...you know that.![]()
Shemp WAS a legend.4th stooge has entered the chat.
You're in a better mood than usual, did you get laid?Shemp WAS a legend.
You?...you're fucking useless.
No 'real' offense asswipe...I actually tolerate you and you're not really the asshole I paint you as. If you hate me that's 100% okay...I'll live and I'll still get the laughs.
No, I had my sphincter waxed.You're in a better mood than usual, did you get laid?
After the pole results?No, I had my sphincter waxed.![]()
You funny cunt...for real.After the pole results?
You're in a better mood than usual, did you get laid?
What's my name? Huge LONG Tassle? Raging anal invader? Sphincter Slayer? Bum Banger? Ass God?Notice he answers to his name, now.![]()

You come across more like a Travis Bickle type to me.What's my name? Huge LONG Tassle? Raging anal invader? Sphincter Slayer? Bum Banger? Ass God?
C'mon you 9mm anal friendly fella...what you got?