The Trans Day of Vengeance is Coming

9223B971-8831-4228-AAD5-83858B5DD681.jpeg

You know your city is fucked when the police side with the rabid trans activists
(from the Billboard Chris assault above in #85)

Edit: another angle of the assault

Last edited:
What do people get out of this shit? I mean, look at the crowd - it's a bunch of liberal chicks, a few gay dudes, some confused kids draped in trans flags, and a fucking sign language interpreter...what is the need for THAT??? Society would move along just fine - and in fact much better - without any of these people...it's just mind-boggling that here we are in 2023.

What do people get out of this shit? I mean, look at the crowd - it's a bunch of liberal chicks, a few gay dudes, some confused kids draped in trans flags, and a fucking sign language interpreter...what is the need for THAT??? Society would move along just fine - and in fact much better - without any of these people...it's just mind-boggling that here we are in 2023.

Couldn't have said it any better myself , these people are a disgrace . A complete waste of human life with absolutely ZERO redeeming qualities but we're the ones who have a problem they say . I don't think so you disgusting freaks .

@jdel77 Very aggressive and violent for a vegemite sandwich muncher.
Is the Chiko roll in your ass too hot and that's why you're angry?

You must be from Mt Druitt I'd say. You sound like a regular on Housos cobber.

35a01a2646f8028fd27a4a4f241a9894--jheri-curl-mullet-hair.jpg

How's the dole you bogan bludger? Is Shazza, your missus, still doing Wayno and says the kid is yours?

Have a tinny and sit this one out mate...........too much for your bogan brain.
Hey Gazza, throw another snag on the barbie ya cunt.

Go the Roosters, don't forget to suck my knackers in the scrum you soft cock all mouth bogan. With a mouth like yours you must a good fighter.

You know.................just sayin'................... :cheers:

And you thieving Aussie cunts stole your anthem off Status Quo and didn't publicly tell anyone.

Jesus.
You must have wasted an entire afternoon Googling Australian stereotypes in order to come up with that wave of unoriginal diarrhoea.
Also, do you always post when you're drunk?

Back