The True Face of MAGA ....

Sick fucking circus.

662C5474-B70D-4947-8AE3-C53485432CA4.jpeg

8341DC0E-D594-432B-ABD8-2262A0862EA3.jpeg

D2E46F55-99EF-44DA-876C-80A4C905528A.jpeg

0EC71CD4-D9AC-491B-AB22-FE5072F0C278.jpeg

Wow, coke whore's that love money and drugs .
Toxic Twats like that grow on trees ....
The American Oligarchy has been selling those Dellusions, that if you join their Club .... look at the South and Midwest .. . The majority of MAGA are living in squalor, hooked on opioids, meth, in a broken State with fewer ways to move up economicly.

Sorry, it is clear since 1981, their Club is never going to include you.
Just like White Southeners excluded African Americans from 1865 and to an extent, to the Present .
Unless you become their self loathing minority poster child .

Bro, I'm not trying to get included in any club. I just like female bodies, I could care less who they support, who they blow, or what they snort. LOL

How have any of those people you posted, or anyone like them affected your life? Have you turned gay because of the exposure to the fact they exist? How have they hurt you? Show me on the anatomically incorrect Ken doll.

If it's just the fact you don't like them, that's fine. They likely don't like you either.

They are an incredible asset to our Democrat Party indeed:thumbsup:
Exactly who I want running things here

It’s a kind of involuntary reflex with me; watching a gay couple “do their thing” is like watching grandma take a dump on the kitchen floor, I would just turn away. Not a big problem until they say “hey, you gotta watch…you’re compelled by law to watch”

How have any of those people you posted, or anyone like them affected your life? Have you turned gay because of the exposure to the fact they exist? How have they hurt you? Show me on the anatomically incorrect Ken doll.

If it's just the fact you don't like them, that's fine. They likely don't like you either.

I think their fear is normalizing gay? They would rather the gay's stay in the closet :ROFLMAO:

Oh……
Did you answer him? You still seem angry, bro
MAGATARDS are paralyzed from the neck up.
Look at how they have melt downs since Joe Biden owned them over their intent of taking down Social Security and Medicare at the 2023 State Of The Union Address ..... ROYALLY OWNED !!!!
73 % OF AMERICAN'S AGREED WITH JOE BIDEN !!!!!
What's even more funny, is the melt downs on this thread .
images.jpeg

Last edited:
With Biden breaking down MAGA on live TV at the State of the Union Address, this strategy will work in a live debate in 2024.
If Trump is allowed to run in 2024, which he will be under Criminal Indictment then, he will assure a big Democrat win in 2024, not only for the bid for the White House, but in the House as well .

He had alienated the more intelligent Republicans, into becoming Independent candidates.

This is the end of the delusions of Trickle Down / Voodoo Economics, the Fake Patriotism and lies that Ronald Reagan created to escalate the Guardians of Plutocracy into becoming a White Fascist Anti American broken part of the American Political system .

Many of today's career political candidates, may jump ship from the GOP .
Since the GOP are trying to dismantle our Democracy, further erode America's standard of Living further, dismantle the Constitution to create a White Supremacists Kleptocratic Theocracy , much like a White KKKristian Iran .

Look at the failure of Dewine in Ohio or Abbott in Texas .
MAGA is the cyanide pill that's going to kill the RepubliKKKan party .
If you are this good at predicting the future, how will UAL be doing in 2 years? Is it a good time to buy?

Back