Floyd Eye Well-known member Yesterday at 5:22 PM #2 There's a few videos of them around that time out there. They were like a thousand other bands at that time. Including mine. They found their "sound" probably a year or so after this.
There's a few videos of them around that time out there. They were like a thousand other bands at that time. Including mine. They found their "sound" probably a year or so after this.
SgtThump Real OG Yesterday at 6:03 PM #3 Rudy Sarzo sig Washburn bass! I like hearing where bands came from like this. Never would've guessed it. LOL What a crappy song. HA
Rudy Sarzo sig Washburn bass! I like hearing where bands came from like this. Never would've guessed it. LOL What a crappy song. HA
Floyd Eye Well-known member Yesterday at 6:17 PM #4 SgtThump said: Rudy Sarzo sig Washburn bass! I like hearing where bands came from like this. Never would've guessed it. LOL What a crappy song. HA Click to expand... That’s definitely a stupid fucking bass.
SgtThump said: Rudy Sarzo sig Washburn bass! I like hearing where bands came from like this. Never would've guessed it. LOL What a crappy song. HA Click to expand... That’s definitely a stupid fucking bass.
SgtThump Real OG Yesterday at 6:23 PM #5 Floyd Eye said: That’s definitely a stupid fucking bass. Click to expand... I'm thinking about bringing my '51 reissue P-bass over sometime, so you can hate on it. LOL!
Floyd Eye said: That’s definitely a stupid fucking bass. Click to expand... I'm thinking about bringing my '51 reissue P-bass over sometime, so you can hate on it. LOL!
Floyd Eye Well-known member Yesterday at 6:25 PM #6 SgtThump said: I'm thinking about bringing my '51 reissue P-bass over sometime, so you can hate on it. LOL! Click to expand... That Trashburn monstrosity makes a p bass look like a Pedulla. I just got rid of my only P bass a few weeks ago. Sold it to a buddy for $400. Spent the $400 on a cam adjuster for my Mercedes.
SgtThump said: I'm thinking about bringing my '51 reissue P-bass over sometime, so you can hate on it. LOL! Click to expand... That Trashburn monstrosity makes a p bass look like a Pedulla. I just got rid of my only P bass a few weeks ago. Sold it to a buddy for $400. Spent the $400 on a cam adjuster for my Mercedes.