This kid continues to blow me away..

giphy.gif

I haven't been around in a long while...has this guy been like a "thing" here? For reals?

Not knocking his technique, but like a million people have done this before.

He's talented but nothing truly groundbreaking imo . He started working on his two handed stuff from an early age that's pretty obvious . I've seen kids on YouTube who are like ten years old playing Jason Becker stuff for God's sake , I just don't see the fascination with this guy .

I haven't been around in a long while...has this guy been like a "thing" here? For reals?

hes kind of like a "thing" in the guitar world right now but not here, he has a questionable wardrobe and plays quad cortex's and just no..

His playing was great up to 19 or so and then it gets lame as hell. His new style works on an acoustic or classical which is a cool sound..BUT can't be your only sound with an electric.

Anyway we just covered this guy. We're hating on John Turkey Neck Bee Bop 5 this week so get with the program and don't you dare tell me how good he is because I ain't buyin' it!

Tosin came to my mind first time I heard these guys. And I am not even liking Tosin too much. But to be honest, some melodies are not that bad, I even like some. But then again, maybe it’s because I’am too young 🤔

Tosin came to my mind first time I heard these guys. And I am not even liking Tosin too much. But to be honest, some melodies are not that bad, I even like some. But then again, maybe it’s because I’am too young 🤔
Yep, Tosin came to mind for me as well. I guess after literally decades of hearing every shred technique imaginable, this stuff always sounds so stale to me.

Back