This place should be more popular.

tlp1234

Just my humble opinion. One of the few places left where it's not necessary to tippy toe around so as not to crackle the woke eggshells.

Fair and tolerant moderation.

Really long for the hey days of HCAF before $$ and political correctness killed it.

I really like this place. I just wish it was as active as another place that is slowly becoming more and more congested with pretentious, glib, and frivilous dumb-assery.

I can’t even check in the other place anymore .
There would have been a page of dumbass "mojo sent/et al" posts before a reasonable response.

And the whole thread would quickly be buried by "your least/most favorite butterfly" threads.

Generally if I want to talk gear, it's here. The fact that there is some knowledge there and it has an active Emporium are it's only good things left.

Facebook groups replaced forums years ago. I'm surprised it is still here. Everyone else that was a regular here that is where you can find them.

It's actually quite moderate here compared to some of the private groups on Facebook.

I'm not suggesting you should leave here to go to Facebook. But that is what happened to 90% of the people here.

I try to be a nice person these days but I can go back to being a dick hcaf style if you want
loQVU1o.jpg

Facebook groups replaced forums years ago. I'm surprised it is still here. Everyone else that was a regular here that is where you can find them.

It's actually quite moderate here compared to some of the private groups on Facebook.

I'm not suggesting you should leave here to go to Facebook. But that is what happened to 90% of the people here.
Of course you're correct. Just missing the past that will never return.

I'm an old fossil. Most of you all are much younger than me. Much I can learn from you all. The snark and wise-assery doesn't bother me. I actually expect it and enjoy it to certain extent.

One of the few places left where you can speak your mind and not have to constantly be careful of offending somebody. Of course there's limits and I understand that.

I don't mind being the brunt of a joke as long as it's funny. People take themselves too damned serious at times.

The way I see it, some of the things we do just cry out to be poked at, and so be it.

You all are the shite. Rave on!

This is so much easier to navigate though.

Facebook groups are nothing more than inclusive echo chambers where the levels of moderation make TGP look like far right conservatives in comparison. Abolish Facebook!!!

Just my humble opinion. One of the few places left where it's not necessary to tippy toe around so as not to crackle the woke eggshells.

Fair and tolerant moderation.

Really long for the hey days of HCAF before $$ and political correctness killed it.

I really like this place. I just wish it was as active as another place that is slowly becoming more and more congested with pretentious, glib, and frivilous dumb-assery.
The Hey days of HCAF....people keep bringing it up. It was hilarious, some of the funniest shit Ive ever seen.
  • The dude who kept posting Animal pictures (strangepigeon?).
  • Pepi and his EVH pictures,
  • The great John Ou bonfire....
  • the shred jams
  • All the amazing clips people put up, pre-youtube.

I'm an old fossil. The snark and wise-assery doesn't bother me. I actually expect it and enjoy it to certain extent.

I don't mind being the brunt of a joke as long as it's funny. People take themselves too damned serious at times.

The way I see it, some of the things we do just cry out to be poked at, and so be it.
I like the cut of your jib old timer. Don't give yourself a hernia moving those 60 lb Wizard heads around! Bend at the knees, the same way you do at your now semi annual rectal exams.

Back