This tone!!!! whoa!!!!!!

Everyone's got their grail tone and Wizards are it for me. The MCII is my all time favorite amp. A few good boosts for extra flavor/versatility and the amp can do it all....clean to DM.

I do not need to become infatuated with Wizards. Too much coin for me!

By the way, what is the going rate on a good used one in this vein? Bonus lands next Friday.

I do not need to become infatuated with Wizards. Too much coin for me!

By the way, what is the going rate on a good used one in this vein? Bonus lands next Friday.
Anywhere from 2500-3500. MCI will go for the lower end; they are like a JCM 800 with more gain and a pull boost...great clean too. The MCII comes with a contour knob for more tone shaping. Maybe the loop is stock too? My old MCI did not have a loop.

Everyone's got their grail tone and Wizards are it for me. The MCII is my all time favorite amp. A few good boosts for extra flavor/versatility and the amp can do it all....clean to DM.
Love this tone. But, I would still take my SS100 over this amp if I had to choose between them. But this wizard does sound really god damn good!!

Dude is playing standard blues that sounds dead average. It’s that amp! It sounds so good, stuff you are playing sounds better!
Clarity, punch and warmth. Sounds odd, but I can't think of another way of putting it...there's just a rock solid quality & purity to the notes/tone of a Wizard unlike any other amp I've owned. And the component & build quality is off the charts.

Clarity, punch and warmth. Sounds odd, but I can't think of another way of putting it...there's just a rock solid quality & purity to the notes/tone of a Wizard unlike any other amp I've owned. And the component & build quality is off the charts.
Yeah, obviously the blues will sound better through that thing!! That thing sounds epic!!

Back