This Vince Neil clip always destroys me 😂

Seeing Vince ain't worth a dime to me. But Mick carries that band, is a total pro and total badass. I'd go see him again any day.

I like to remember the the good ole days

PQtLZjAl.jpg

Seen them 8/5 Fenway Park. They sucked. So much bottom end boom bass that Mick was buried in the mix most of the night. Vince sounded like he took helium hits before each phrase. Thinking the heavy bass/kick drum is by design to cover up Vince's shitty vocals. Pole dancers were hot which is another deflection away from the band itself.Once upon a time they were good. Now it's a cash grab. Other bands brought there A game and made the crue look like a garage band.

I guess when they toured with maiden back in the 80's they were not looked on as equals but really disliked (Bruce's book) But then again apart from Rsuh who were Maiden's equals in terms of technical playing?

He can't sing and he can't keep up with his own lyrics (or should I say Sixx's lyrics).

Can you imagine having to listen to that through the in ears night after night?

I would have no idea but I thought with In Ears, you can dial up or down down different feeds based on what you want to hear more of (ie. more of yourself or more drums or less Vince)

I saw them a few years ago in Pittsburgh...good show. Band was tight....vince was ...decent. Mick never moved and looked like skeletor...poor guy..but he was spot on during the songs. his little guitar solo halfway thru the concert was a fuckin embarassment. I'm sure non musicians were like-I guess this is cool...kinda..,but probably not. It was that bad. Hit a harmonic and pull on the trem and let it feed back, then dive and let it rumble...repeat for 5 or 10 minutes.

I've been a huge Motley fan since 85' and I can't do it. I don't want to go to a show and ruin the memory. They are just too much now.

Back