Tips on removing speakers from a TM212 cab????

jdsjw13

Hey guys I need to remove the speakers from my TM212 speaker cab and I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips. I have never attempted to do this. Is it fairly straightforward and easy? Is there any soldering involved? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

JD

jdsjw13":2cf7d0qu said:
Hey guys I need to remove the speakers from my TM212 speaker cab and I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips. I have never attempted to do this. Is it fairly straightforward and easy? Is there any soldering involved? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

JD
I dont remember any soldering but you need to take off the middle panel and the speaker will come out flat,if you have the cab laying face down,the speaker cone will be facing up towards the top and will come out side ways.

Yes, the speaker will fit out the middle panel. Just turn the speaker 90 degrees so the cone is facing either the top or bottom of the cab and it will slide out. Really pretty easy.

Cool. Thanks for your help guys. Sounds like I just unscrew and pull em out. Doesn't sound too difficult. Thanks

JD

Back