Title 42 Expires Soon. Flood the Sanctuary Cities

348882_image-2.jpg

I was born with tall genes and cook like you.

I did a height prediction calculator for my sons and it says they’re only gonna top out at about 6’. That’s good enough for quarterback and wide receiver on the turf or center forward on the pitch.

I did a height prediction calculator for my sons and it says they’re only gonna top out at about 6’. That’s good enough for quarterback and wide receiver on the turf or center forward on the pitch.
I was hoping my son hit 7 ft plus as he is athletic and can hoop but only 6'4" at 20. At 7 ft plus height you are a multi millionaire if you can walk and chew on your mouthpiece at the same time. Another dream.

I was hoping my son hit 7 ft plus as he is athletic and can hoop but only 6'4" at 20. At 7 ft plus height you are a multi millionaire if you can walk and chew on your mouthpiece at the same time. Another dream.

I think I was taking a little too much 1,4-Andro when my first son was born because it is obvious and he is built like a shit brick house. We were at a pool party last summer and one of the moms said “holy shit that kid is jacked”. My wife’s side has some insane genetics so we’ll see what happens.

Back