Seeking Tom Anderson Cobra T

  • Thread starter Thread starter WizardSouth-JP
  • Start date Start date

To buy, sell, or trade in this section, you must have at least 50 posts and have two-factor authentication enabled.

WizardSouth-JP

WizardSouth-JP

Well-known member
I've got several guitars listed but if you have a recent Anderson Cobra T you'd like to trade let me know. Looking for Happy Medium or chunkier neck, in excellent to mint condition.
 
Hey Man -

Not sure if you found your Cobra, but I just listed this Pro Am Shorty T and its basically a white limba / korina Cobra. Short scale ripper of a guitar, not stupid priced either. It does love my Wizard, but I'm sticking with non trem guitars :-)


Thaks ~
Steve E
 
Hey Man -

Not sure if you found your Cobra, but I just listed this Pro Am Shorty T and its basically a white limba / korina Cobra. Short scale ripper of a guitar, not stupid priced either. It does love my Wizard, but I'm sticking with non trem guitars :-)


Thaks ~
Steve E
Nice looking TA, kinda want a bit chunkier neck and hard tail. Thanks
 
Back
Top