Tonocracy is now free

I am a moron when it comes to these things so help me out a bit. What would be a decent interface to connect my guitar to my laptop so that I could use this thing if I downloaded it? I would most likely only use it to play using headphones.

I am a moron when it comes to these things so help me out a bit. What would be a decent interface to connect my guitar to my laptop so that I could use this thing if I downloaded it? I would most likely only use it to play using headphones.

Honestly any cheap interface will be fine, unless youre an actives guy, in which case grab one of the newer ones where the DI input has a pad.

The online licensing it killed it for me. It uses NAM, which is free as well as all the models you could ever want on tonehunt.

Audient Evo works great IMO. I have an Evo 8, they make smaller and larger ones. Replaced my Focusrite. the Evo 4 is $129 at Sweetwater and amazon.

I also use an Arturia MiniFUSE 1 for my guitar computer rig system; $99

Are you guys getting your account activated thru email ?
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - It's a Trap !!! - YouTube

I can’t get it to work. Or NAM. Not sure what is going on with my system. No matter what I do I’m only getting my straight signal from my guitar. I’m sure it’s something simple but this is why I hate computers and shit like this. Fuck. Maybe because I’m using headphones instead of my monitors….

So if I'm understanding this correctly, Tonocracy actually uses the NAM capturing tech. This is much more appealing to me than using the regular NAM plugin. The Leon Todd demo vid on this sounds exceptional, but I'm not hearing much else about it at the moment. Maybe the market's oversaturated in this area?

Back