Top Gun: Maverick and Steve Stevens

marvcus

I couldn’t tell if Steve played on a bit of the new Top Gun Anthem or if it was a hired gun from Hans Zimmers group (Guthrie??). Does anyone know? Not a lot of available info yet…

Either way, great movie. Would love to hear Steve do a 2022 version of the solo.

The movie is awesome. I was loosing faith that Hollywood could still produce a good movie.
Good to hear! Any good muff or just more topless dudes playing volleyball in aviator sunglasses? I’ll still see it no matter what so you can be honest.

Good to hear! Any good muff or just more topless dudes playing volleyball in aviator sunglasses? I’ll still see it no matter what so you can be honest.
It’s the same big dick swinging sausage fest that the first one was. There’s a chick, but she strikes me as being into the muff. It’s good though. No politics, at least not overt. And there’s no bowing down to “THE MESSAGE” in this one. It’s good.

They have a beach scene and the game they are playing makes no sense

I went to see Top Gun the other night. It was the first time in over 10 years I have actually went to a movie theater. We decided to get the recliners and the Dolby theater with the rumbling seats. It was a badass film experience...the avionic scenes and just overall vibe..it's a Summer film just to check out and enjoy the ride.

Japetus score: 7.9

Back