Torpedo Reload output level issues

marcodeangelis

Hi everybody out there, I'm a torpedo reload new owner, and I like the sound of it. Unfortunately, I find out some issues with the signal level present at some of the output jacks.
I made some tests, and this is what I got:

I send a sine wave signal 1khz -20db to the instrument input.
The DI output gives back almost the same level (what about the +6 dB gain reported on the specs sheet on the manual?)
I send the same sine wave signal into the replay input (as if it comes from the daw), and the signal present at the amp out output is somewhere around 6,6 / 7 dB lower than the source (the replay pot on the reload is all the way clockwise)
So it seems to be impossible to have the same level (guitar in / to amp out) unless an almost 7 dB gain stage (in the daw or physically after the amp out output jack). And this gain stage is the only way to have the match led to becoming green. (same input and output level)
Can you please let me know if I did something wrong or if these issues are already known?
Thanks. Marco

Hello Marco

Can you please submit a ticket on the Twonotes helpdesk with a video and audio samples so I can have the technical team look at it? (support.two-notes.com)

Back